Budget 0-20k Please Suggest AIO Cooler for Ryzen 5600X

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Hello Folks,

Kindly suggest a AIO Cooler for a Ryzen 5600X. It's been years since I have used an AIO unit and was running my Ryzen 1600X on a CM Hyper 212 for the last 5 years and thus want to go for a change as I'm upgrading the CPU.

Thanks!

Hello Folks,

Kindly suggest a AIO Cooler for a Ryzen 5600X. It's been years since I have used an AIO unit and was running my Ryzen 1600X on a CM Hyper 212 for the last 5 years and thus want to go for a change as I'm upgrading the CPU.

Thanks!
Also mention your cabinet model/CPU case .It will help people to suggest you the appropriate AIO that can be installed in your case.

Also mention your cabinet model/CPU case .It will help people to suggest you the appropriate AIO that can be installed in your case.

Corsair Graphite 780T Full Tower.
Hyper 212 will easily cool 5600X. I am using it with 5800X. Don't waste money on AiO cooler. Just today I was looking at LTT new video on people overspending on coolers.

I know it will but I just want a change that's all.

Following for suggestions as well. I have the Wrath Spire (copper core) installed on it, which does a good job but ultimately cannot keep temps below 90 with PBO2 on overnight workloads.

What is your budget? Are you also open for a different air cooler as well? A PE 120 SE ARGB for 6k is a bloody good deal.

Check deepcool LT520 AiO and Arctic freezer 2 series’. 240mm should be enough for you cpu.

AIO for 5600x isn't necessary, there are air coolers for a third of a price of a decent 240mm AIO that will get the job done. But if you do want to go with the AIO route, consider Deepcool LT520 or LS520. Coolermaster ML240L is a good budget option as well. Avoid 120mm AIOs

Splurging on an AIO is a strict no-no. I know people on forums who gave up on AIOs as it leaked all of a sudden out of nowhere and they are very happy after shifting to Air cooler and mentally at peace!
I have Hyper212 but is sitting ideally in its box since I bought it as still on stock AMD cooler and even in summers its just 5C higher.

Yet if you wish to splurge then sky has no limit. Get the fanciest of them all per your liking.

i have a deepcool 400 v2 air cooler, one of the cheapest air cooler(1300-1400inr), even so in cinebench my ccpu doesnt exceed 60-62C.
i m from odisha.
apparently 5600/x are much more efficient than 3300x.
earlier used toget 75-77 on 3300x.
just buy anything thats functional and it will workfineon a 5600/x.

What is your budget? Are you also open for a different air cooler as well? A PE 120 SE ARGB for 6k is a bloody good deal.

Check deepcool LT520 AiO and Arctic freezer 2 series’. 240mm should be enough for you cpu.

How are Deepcool AIOs? I have been generally reading positive reviews on them online but a few users (on Amazon US) complained of fans suddenly dying after using for 2-3 months of using which is quite concerning.

Can someone here using Deepcool AIO offer some feedback.
i have a deepcool 400 v2 air cooler, one of the cheapest air cooler(1300-1400inr), even so in cinebench my ccpu doesnt exceed 60-62C.
i m from odisha.
apparently 5600/x are much more efficient than 3300x.
earlier used toget 75-77 on 3300x.
just buy anything thats functional and it will workfineon a 5600/x.

How long have you been using the Deepcool AIO? Have you faced any problems with it so far, kindly share your input.

Last edited:
I have a gammax v2 on 5600x. Doesnt cross 65 on long gaming in Meshify C.
Used Kryonaut at the time of install 2 years back

I have a gammax v2 on 5600x. Doesnt cross 65 on long gaming in Meshify C.
Used Kryonaut at the time of install 2 years back

Nice! As far as I'm reading leaking from AIO is a very rare event today right? I

I know I absolutely don't need one and it will be a massive overkill for a 5600X but I'm in love with the Corsair H150 360mm!

Upgrading PC after 6 and a half years so might as well spend more and get what I like in the end.

Last edited:
I have already mentioned, it isn't rare 0nor uncommon. Doesn't matter if you never touch it once installed, shit happens off nowhere.
Air cooler is the safest and good bet.

Shit can happen with any component for that matter. My motherboard can just conk off tomorrow without any warnings whatsoever.

Having said that your fair warning is legit and I will take that into consideration before pulling the trigger on a cooler soon.

Shit can happen with any component for that matter. My motherboard can just conk off tomorrow without any warnings whatsoever.

Having said that your fair warning is legit and I will take that into consideration before pulling the trigger on a cooler soon.
Mobo is fine it wont leak any liquid at least damaging other stuff but AIO leaks can damage almost everything inside. Its your call altogether.
I too have 5600x and was too much tempted to go for an AIO but experts suggested 5600x doesnt require an IO unless you are OCing too much. And then heard about horrifying incidents on AIOs which made me think otherwise even for future builds..

Back