Camera Please suggest Cell with good camera!!

i have a k750 and my frnd uses a W800. initially, he used to boast about the slightlly superior quality EPs, but now, he is asking for mine. thats because the in-ear EPs hurt on prolonged use.

Also, the K750 focuses mainly on camera and W800 on music. So, even if the hardmare is same, the firmware is very slighly different. So, if u care for good pics, K750 is the way.

jalsa is right. i think i had mentioned the same thing earlier where 2-3 of my friends wanted the k750 headphones for their w800.

so i guess ppl who have the k750 want the w800 headphones & the w800 owners want the k750 headphones.

quality wise i have used both & they are the same. the w800 headphones can hurt the ears if used for long time

stormblast said:
ya raghu u can do that but it really doesnt make any diff. i guess the only diff will be that u can start your phone in walkman mode.
Yup.. btw from your siggy...you seem like a speaker addict.. I switch between speakers on my rigs also...

IceFusion said:
cam on K750i and w800i is the same...if u r not tht intrested in music..go for K750i....

if u can wait up...K800i is gonna come by next month with a 3.2mp cam..
I think it is W810i with Black color ... .... Not sure:mad:

the new sony cells should be here in april. but they should be costing a lot. i dont see them costing below 20k.

am not a speaker freak, but had got the logitech z680s from usa for my home theatre in the hall, got a great deal from amazon.

& purchased the mx5021 for my comp cause 5.1 in games i feel is useless, i know its good but i dont like. i use it more for music.

stormblast said:
the new sony cells should be here in april. but they should be costing a lot. i dont see them costing below 20k.

am not a speaker freak, but had got the logitech z680s from usa for my home theatre in the hall, got a great deal from amazon.
& purchased the mx5021 for my comp cause 5.1 in games i feel is useless, i know its good but i dont like. i use it more for music.
My mistake :p .. 5.1 in games is useless??? Beg to disagree... your mistake most definitely...:tongue:
Yeah the MX 5021 is good for music.. the gigaworks are good too... probably because of the seperate mid and high end units..

k750i with bgill is 13.5k heera panna mumbai.............w800i with bill 17k...without bill got 15 quote...also 1 shop told ard 14.1k....
nyways guys i got razr v3i for 12.5k guys...........

Back