Please suggest FHD TV under 20k

ramukaka

Recruit
1. Budget: Under 20k
2. Viewing distance: 4 to 12 feet
3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc: Ethernet cable for internet
4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV: LED(I don't know what is better than LED)
5. Preference for brands: no perference, Should have better customer support and warrenty period
6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market?: No, Want to buy online via EMI
7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room: Have good amount of sun light coming through window.
8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc: No 3D required

I want to buy FHD TV under 20k. In which i can install jiotv and youtube app. My first preference in feature wise is good quality screen with wide angle viewing.

I have researched myself and found VU Smart TV H40K311 & Non Smart VU TV 40D6535.
I prefer Ethernet port over wifi connectivity.
Can i get IPS pannel under 20k budget? I don't know what kind of pannel these VU tv have.

If i buy from flipkart and exchange my old tv then will flipkart send people to my home to take away my old tv or i have to courier them my old tv? And also will flipkart send people to install tv in my home?

Are mi tv better than VU tv?

Thank You

Back