please suggest me a good dual sim phone within 3k with 3.5mm headphone jack

please suggest me a good dual sim phone within 3k with 3.5mm headphone jack

I am thinking of buying it from indiatimes.com as they have nice coupons and I dont have problem buying from them , I buy regularly from the site .

Kindly suggest a simple cellphone , dont want flashy design and qwerty is also not necessary .

just 2 sim , bluetooth , micro sd , music player 3.5mm jack and good brand :)

Nokia X2-02. In most places it sells for ~3.2k.
Friend has one for 5+ months.
Decent battery backup, easy 2nd SIM swapping, very nice display for the price.
Covers all other needs of yours too.
Nokia X2-02 - Full phone specifications
Nokia X2-02 review: Two in one - GSMArena.com

​Nokia X2-02 (Dark Silver) - Sulekha Deals
Cheapest I could find was Rs.3081 from Sulekha. They are pretty reliable. Mostly they ship items from indiaplaza.

thanks for the information :) , can u please tell me what is 2nd SIM swapping and dual standby , can I use both sim card at same time or one will be turned off ? do I get incoming calls on both sims or need to restart ?

The same is available at 2835rs after applying coupon .
X2-02 (Bright Red), Buy Now X2-02 (Bright Red)

veer_singh -> I dont have first hand experience with Indiatimes. If you have had good experience with them then go ahead with them.

Like all dual SIM's these days its a dual sim standby.If you are on call on SIM 1 then SIM 2 turns off and becomes not reachable and vice versa. But at all other times you can receive call on either SIM and message from either of them.

There is no need to restart. Once you cut the active call on SIM 1 / SIM 2 the other SIM gets active in a few seconds automatically.

The phone has a FM transmitter. You can use it to play songs that you play on your MP3 to be relayed to your FM radio or other phones with FM Radio.

veer_singh -> I dont have first hand experience with Indiatimes. If you have had good experience with them then go ahead with them.

Like all dual SIM's these days its a dual sim standby.If you are on call on SIM 1 then SIM 2 turns off and becomes not reachable and vice versa. But at all other times you can receive call on either SIM and message from either of them.

There is no need to restart. Once you cut the active call on SIM 1 / SIM 2 the other SIM gets active in a few seconds automatically.

The phone has a FM transmitter. You can use it to play songs that you play on your MP3 to be relayed to your FM radio or other phones with FM Radio.

Thumbs up :)

thanks I will stick with the X2-02

Thanks again :)

Back