OC & Modding Plexi Glass OR Acrylic Sheet

NeViLLe

Adept
Hey... Does anyone know where can I get Plexi Glass OR Acrylic Sheets in Mumbai near Lamington??

Is there somebody does case-moddings in Mumbai?

Plexi Glass tend to become yellow in hot environment (like India), try to get Acrylic if possible, you can get those at those stores where they sell God frames and idols, not a good place, but they can guide you to the shop where they got it from.

Just call justdial and ask for acrylic distributors and you will get some leads from there. Give them your area also.

i got mine in bangalore....in a acrylic and glass shop ....chk my thread-http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/acrylic-clear-case-mod-started-133908.html

Go to Goregoan Ram Mandir, its on SV road itself, you will get ample of shops they only deal in Acryic & Plexi glass you will get all the colors & thickness available.

I think you may get it at NANACHOWK near Lamington Road - there are some shops stocking this type of stuff there.

If you dont find it at NANACHOWK then the best place to get it is at Abdul Rehman Street near Crawford Market - lots of shops selling these things there.

Back