Car & Bike Pls delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of a crash in the listing. This individual appears to be dishonest from the outset. Even if the vehicle has been in an accident, you may not receive accurate information regarding the location of the impact, the repairs made, or any unresolved issues.

Financially, this purchase will prove to be a costly endeavor, and you will not experience any sense of tranquility due to the rattles, creaks, and other noises it may produce.

Did you check the 6th pic? Did you zoom-in?
Did you see the gap between the headlight and the bonnet?
You surely dont think BMWs come with this much panel gaps from the factory.

Its a BMW, not a Tata Harrier. :hilarious::hilarious:
So, the buyer needs to do some digging and figure out what went wrong? Can you look into each and every part and find out what got damaged? If you do, go ahead and buy it for the Rs.42Lacs that’s listed.

I mean, to be fair
1) The person actually posted a close-up of the damage instead of trying to hide it; and
2) My question is what's a fair price for it.

And you come up with your almost astrologer like rhetoric of how the seller is " dishonest from the outset", and then when I present evidence to the contrary, you tell me to "buy it for the Rs.42Lacs that’s listed."

Like do you even know/understand cars? Or OLX? Or how a forum works, and how its meant for opinions?

Role - Disciple; Attitude - Moderator.
bruh.. a person listing a crashed BMW listed about many features in the description but cannot write a few words citing that its a minor or major crash?.

You on the other hand, simply mentioned in your post that its crashed, without revealing anything about the crash and asking others to take a look at 5th pic and 6th pic from the listing. If you yourself do not know, what kind of crash it is, it means you haven't checked the service history, repair history and job cards related to that, etc, but you want strangers from the internet to comment on fair price?.

All i feel is that you are trying to low ball that BMW owner without knowing anything about the vehicle.

I mean, to be fair
1) The person actually posted a close-up of the damage instead of trying to hide it; and
2) My question is what's a fair price for it.

And you come up with your almost astrologer like rhetoric of how the seller is " dishonest from the outset", and then when I present evidence to the contrary, you tell me to "buy it for the Rs.42Lacs that’s listed."
Please go through the service record with BMW and decide.
Nobody on this forum can give you a fair estimate without looking at what repair has been carried out.
Corporate resellers like Olx-certified, Spinny, Cars24 inspect the car inside out. Ask for such inspection report.

It's a kajal like design, not a panel gap:

3-series-gran-limousine-exterior-front-bumper.jpg

58256_2021_BMW_3_Series_Gran_Limousine_3.jpg

headlamp-1286219568_930x620.jpg

If it were indeed panel gap above the headlight assembly, then it wouldn't fit flush nead the grilles

There goes my plan of buying a BMW for 34 Lakhs.
Buy an older, well maintained one then. Never go for a newer one that's cheap coz it met with an accident.

Luxury cars age remarkably well, I'd rather get a 10 year old non-crashed one, than this newer, (supposedly) crashed one at that price.

Also keep in mind that just because you got the car for cheap, doesn't mean spares will be cheap too. They will still be insanely expensive. All the more reason to avoid crashed cars, which might have hidden, unrepaired stuff on it and might catch you by surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back