PC Peripherals plz suggest a good cabinet

shanu53219

Disciple
hi to all,
plz suggest me a good cabinet, which can accommodate five HDD, TWO optical drives, a high end fan, and a lattest ASUS motherboard(M3N78-EH), Should be spacious enough, attractive looks, solid material should cost me around 5k.

With regards

shanu

CM690? Bundled fans are crappy and the finish isn't top notch. Consider, the Centurion 590 which's basically the CM690 minus all the plastic exteriors.

Likewise, the Antec 300 sports a good finish and bundles good fans but wont be as spacious as the CM690 is.

I'd vouch for the Centurion 590 + some decent medium CFM fans.

i use 590 and i second that...

can hold 4 drives in existing rack .... also has space for optical drives or another set of rack ....is spacious.... is not as huge like 690 and has space for around 8 120mm fans .... 2 on top .... 2 in front..... 2 side panels .... 1 back panel + ur smps fan.

Gannu said:
CM690? Bundled fans are crappy and the finish isn't top notch. Consider, the Centurion 590 which's basically the CM690 minus all the plastic exteriors.

Likewise, the Antec 300 sports a good finish and bundles good fans but wont be as spacious as the CM690 is.

I'd vouch for the Centurion 590 + some decent medium CFM fans.

Perfect said, the 590 is a breeze to operate with, just replace the front blue LED :no: fan with something less bling bling.

One point to note that there is no reset button, you can make one pretty easily though. I've never needed the reset button.

I have been using this for about 6 months now and I dont have many grudges.

NZXT Guardian, awesome case, should cost you a bit over 4k
Alternatively, you can get the NZXT Apollo for around 3k and save some cash :)
Both cases "look" solidly built and are gorgeous! *

* a friend recommended me these cases, as im looking for a new one as well. Now after some member's posts, im inclined to check the cases before actually buying them. You should too. :)

Amien said:
NZXT Guardian, awesome case, should cost you a bit over 4k

Alternatively, you can get the NZXT Apollo for around 3k and save some cash :)

Both cases are solidly built and look gorgeous!

Sorry to disagree.. but the cheaper NZXT cases are among the most flimsy i've ever had the chance to lay my hands on.

I agree with you here, the cheaper nzxt ones are pretty flimsy, the plastic is not too good. CM 590 @ 3.2 k wow need to check this out. It is atleast 4-4.2 k in blore.

stalker said:
Sorry to disagree.. but the cheaper NZXT cases are among the most flimsy i've ever had the chance to lay my hands on.

mav2000 said:
I agree with you here, the cheaper nzxt ones are pretty flimsy, the plastic is not too good. CM 590 @ 3.2 k wow need to check this out. It is atleast 4-4.2 k in blore.

Previous post edited. :p

690 looks more if i can say armored :) .... more like battle ready...

but i found 590 lil more compact plus 590 has more fan options

my suggestion is go to coolermaster site check the dimensions coz they also matter as i realized my 590 is lil bigger in width. So it keeps hanging out a bit. And you would realize also some cabinets are with lower exhaust so make sure there is ample space for vents to take in air etc

\

\ Width

\

\____Breadth_____________

|

|

|

|Hieght

|

|

|

Back