Pny gtx 275 and dell e248wfp for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pny gtx 276 and dell e248wfp for sale !!!

Hi all as i have upgrade to benq monitor and got myself hd5850 need to get rid of my oldie stuff .. Monitor is 16 months old and warranty of 20 months is still remaining . Anyone looknig for 16:10 monitor.. u can def opt for this one. Really mint condition no scratch nuhing at all. Box n all there. All the cables it comes with will be included. Monitor is just for mumbai buyers as shipping outside mumbai is quite exp and risky for lcd so dont want to take chances with that .

2.PNY GTX 275 Bought thru kmd 7 Months back for 16k. Perfectly working fine.. Box and all acceosories which came along with it all included . Will provide 3 days testing warranty . New card still retails for 14K For palit other brand like 14.5 - 15 k. so price kept is really good and its def a powerfull card.

Anyone intrested lemme know soon. Wont keep on hold for anyone. whoever pays first will get the card.

k15hk6.jpg

yh56w.jpg

2a0ni9k.jpg

eqtbgi.jpg

2zrkp3k.jpg

am9s2g.jpg

Holi Offer : Combo Offer for : 17000 for mumbai Buyers and Outsiders 17600 Shipped thru Fedex only Valid till Sunday ***

Pls pls ship to blore:(

I am so looking for a 16:10 and have the extra real estate in terms of screen:)

Let me know if u are shipping to blore

^ yes true the ship cost 500-600 buck safety via paftex a.k.a FED EX OR FIRST FLIGHT or dtdc btw i have already ship the laptop to new Delhi for 750 buck weight 4 kg :)

it is your own risk for ship might be issue ;)

I was looking around for a used gtx 260 @ ~7000k. I almost have the inclination to stretch it up for this one. Drop me a PM if you decide to lower the price to around 8k shipped to Bangalore.

Besides, i'm not sure if my PSU will be enough for a 275, i'll do some research on it meanwhile.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back