Budget 10-15K Poco M3 vs Redmi Note 10 vs Realme 8i

Looking for a phone for brother but coudln't quite make out which one should I get. Would opt for a Snapdragon phone as much as possible. No gaming, just for WhatsApp, calls and YouTube. Should have good custom ROM community behind it as well.

Thanks and have a great day!

(Leaning towards the Poco M3, since I get a good deal.)

Last edited:
@becool773 had bad experience with M3.
I had bad experience with Realme, but it seems they have improved upon it. Do wait for reviews from fellow Realme users to get a better idea.
Can't comment on Redmi 10 but at that price point you should expect companies to cut corners.
I would have added Micromax to the list, but nobody seems to have any long term review about it.

If the person is careless, you should opt for a case and tempered glass.

buy samsung that fit in your Budget ... F22 like (need little extra care as it's sAmoled Screen)

If he drops mobile frequently then.... buy IPS LCD type display
Thinking the same... Would prefer Amoled but the guy talks when he's sweaty (after football matches) and has butterfingers. Don't know what to go for. Poco seems very attractive right now.
@becool773 had bad experience with M3.
I had bad experience with Realme, but it seems they have improved upon it. Do wait for reviews from fellow Realme users to get a better idea.
Can't comment on Redmi 10 but at that price point you should expect companies to cut corners.
I would have added Micromax to the list, but nobody seems to have any long term review about it.

If the person is careless, you should opt for a case and tempered glass.
Tempered Glass and Case is default. I usually get it for veeryone around.

Back