POE switch + security camera recommendations?

variablevector

Disciple
I'm trying to set up some security cameras around my house. I had an electrician pull CAT6 cables going to various points around the house for this purpose. I now need to pick the IP cameras + Switch and both of them should be POE capable.

For the POE switch, I'm thinking this,

It's got 8 x gigabit POE ports, which seems to be rare in that price range. I'm installing 5 cameras at a maximum and I know they won't need gigabit by a stretch, but I can use the extra ports for other devices and probably save on having to buy an extra gigabit switch later. It's available on ltonlinestore.com for 3.8K. Though I'm not sure how reliable that store is.

For the cameras, I just need something cheap/functional. It looks like there aren't too many options.
There's a TP-LINK available for 2.2k,
https://www.amazon.in/VIGI-Security-Outdoor-Network-Detection/dp/B08X1NTTGY/
And a HIKVISION for about the same price,

I'm leaning more towards the HIKVISION because the plan is to use Frigate running on a HP mini-pc as my NVR and HIKVISION is one of the brands they recommend here. Besides that, the cameras seem similar in terms of video quality/night vision, maybe the HIKVISION has an advantage. HIKVISION samples 1 AND 2. TP-LINK sample.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

Back