Poor experience with Airtel customer care

TEUser2K1

Skilled
Customer care in general is pathetic in our country.

Few months back had an experience with Airtel customer care office in our area, very naive young staff who don't know a thing about their own schemes (pushing expensive plans, had to show their own schemes form my mobile to them to get subscribed !), totally irresponsible with an attitude they don't deserve at all.
In the end they renewed the scheme, I got message that I already paid ~Rs.800/- to subscribe to that plan while I didn't pay them any money, should have left their office just then.
But I waited in their small sized office sometime for them to call me, all the while they are arguing with other customers, etc.
Only due to my decency, told them I got this message that I paid them, which I did not and was waiting for their call.
They acted in some kind of moronic surprise, called their supervisor, after some chit chat between them decided I have to pay them the money. So I paid them, they didn't give me a receipt ! Asked for receipt, which they were reluctant to give. Their final comment: would have deducted that monies anyway later ! (on a pre-paid plan). Didn't even say 'okay' to them and left their office.

Back