Portable Audio Rig - nearly complete

Ritvik

Adept
I've had my iems back for quite some time now, finally have a decent cam on the iphone! My portable rig minus the LOD which I broke. Waiting for Jaben to get hold of the ALO ones, its apparently unsafe to use a regular LO cable since the ipod has some of its amp circuitry and capacitors changed.................there's a chance I could fry my amp, which is bad, very bad.

Congo Ritvik. I just wish we could hear what you are hearing. Tried Superfrags JH5s and unfortunately I just couldn't get a proper seal. However whatever I heard was pretty good and I could only imagine how the JH13s would sound ! :p

Woah ! Congrats Ritvik :D Hopefully I will complete my portable rig with a JH XX too.

I tried Superfrags JH5 yesterday with a very poor fit but from whatever I could make out the mids and soundstage were nothing like that of an IEM . They were heavenly and sounded more like a full sized cans ! No wonder the JH13s etc are compared to the HD800s and the likes. My new resolution - no more top-tier IEMs , just a custom straightway even if it means waiting another 2,3 or 4 years :rofl:.

Ritvik, Your customs look amazing, so does your modded ipod! Congrats on your sonic nirvana(atleast for a while I guess?).

Thanks everyone :)

@ Freaky exams going on now, will be back as soon as they're done, around the 20th or so. If you or any Chennai members fancy doing a review you're more than welcome :p

congrats ritvik.
enjoy ur music

FaH33m said:
Woah ! . My new resolution - no more top-tier IEMs , just a custom straightway even if it means waiting another 2,3 or 4 years :rofl:.
thts a motivator for me

^^ Too bad there is a very big demotivator here on TE called Esantosh ! :p

You will be breaking your resolution in no time. ;)

Back