Portable Rechargeable Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerz

Disciple
For sale Portable Rechargeable Speakers

Exterior Wood Finish.
Wonderful acoustics
Stereo sound BASS and HIGH TREBLE (clear sound n bass is awesome:eek:hyeah:)
play SD/MMC card/USB Pen Drive
mobile phone/iPod/MP3/MP4/computer, etc
Easy to carry, enjoy music anytime and anywhere
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion batter

Box Contents:
Speaker Box
Mobile Jacks (for NOKIA & SONY ERICSSON)
USB CABLE
Line In Cable
Remote Device

Using 1 myself, the best portable speakers i have came across in this price range.Bought other 3 for friends, but now thinking to sale them off.
"Mind blowing sound Quality"- I get so much satisfaction after listening to this speakers.Amazing sound quality:eek:hyeah: Worth every penny.
Genuine Buyers Only.
Interested buyers use PM
No Lowballing
Do not Crap the thread

What's the brand yaar?

I've seen all the pictures, but I'm not able to find the brand name there.. I was able to find only HD2 in the shots.. Is that the brand name?

prasanna29 said:
What's the brand yaar?
I've seen all the pictures, but I'm not able to find the brand name there.. I was able to find only HD2 in the shots.. Is that the brand name?
They are made in china(imported) .Dont know brand. But sounds awesome.
HD2 is the model name.

killerduck said:
How long does it run on a charge ??

Its runs 3 to 5 hrs after charge.Depends if using external player (audio in) or USB/MMC card.I checked the manual it says not to play while charging.
1 for Samkong. Awaiting Payment.

killerz said:
They are made in china(imported) .Dont know brand. But sounds awesome.
HD2 is the model name.

Fine.. And do you mind in reducing the price a little bit? (Even though you've said that "DON'T CRAP THE THREAD"):tongue:

prasanna29 said:
Fine.. And do you mind in reducing the price a little bit? (Even though you've said that "DON'T CRAP THE THREAD"):tongue:

As mentioned Interested buyers Please use PM (Strictly).DO not crap the thread.

How is it charged - through USB or Wall charger? Also, what is the use of the remote - I can see digits on it, but not sure what they are for.

It can be charged via USB cable (comes bundled) or Nokia mobile phone charger.
Remote comes in handy when using USB Drive or SD card/MMC.
Functions:
  • Last song
  • Next Song
  • Play/Pause
  • Voice increase
  • Voice Decrease
  • EQ Choose
  • Number keys 0-9
  • Songs Above 100
  • Songs above 200
dennis_nail said:
How is it charged - through USB or Wall charger? Also, what is the use of the remote - I can see digits on it, but not sure what they are for.

I have similar one bought at SP Road, Bangalore. Its sound quality is good and great to have one at home. The remote is cool, you can even control the volume through the remote.
You can charge it through USB, which is included with the package or you can charge it through any mini-USB wallunit adapter, which most of our new mobiles would have one.
Even, the battery life is good..I had played continuously for almost 8 hours..and still playing.

guys, am sorry...especially @killerz

If I post any further details here, then it would be like spoiling this thread. it could be that killerz had got it for such a high price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back