CPU/Mobo Possible to move to SFF case?

Hey guys, I hope y'all are well.

So, I have these components and due to requiring more space on my desk, I've been planning to move to a smaller case (current one is Antec NX200.) and wireless peripherals. My current specs are:-

And RAM and stuff. Thing is, I'm looking to swap my Antec for a Cooler Master NR200 and was wondering if it's possible My main concerns are the GPU and PSU (non-modular). Any advice or similar case would be greatly appreciated. I'll post how it looks, soon. I was also lookign for a cheap wireless 65% or 60% keyboard (mechanical) to go with it (preferably black and single colour RGB would be nice, like white or something changeable, switches don't matter at all.)

Thanks y'all and have a great day!

psu and gpu you can fit, cooler master sells a atx psu adapter or they also offer a free 3d print file for atx psu adapter. Motherboard you need to check. There are some matx boards that fit the nr200 there is a compatibility excel sheet on the /r/sff on reddit check motherboard list in that. also search for other excel sheets similar to these on excel. if your mobo is on the list you are in luck.also this https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/?compatible_with=T3rG3C#c=133&m=27 i did not make the pcpartpicker one just found it randomly on google you should double check with your mobo dimensions and stuff.

psu and gpu you can fit, cooler master sells a atx psu adapter or they also offer a free 3d print file for atx psu adapter. Motherboard you need to check. There are some matx boards that fit the nr200 there is a compatibility excel sheet on the /r/sff on reddit check motherboard list in that. also search for other excel sheets similar to these on excel. if your mobo is on the list you are in luck.also this https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/?compatible_with=T3rG3C#c=133&m=27 i did not make the pcpartpicker one just found it randomly on google you should double check with your mobo dimensions and stuff.
Damn, that’s just made my life a lot easier. Thanks a ton! :)

Back