Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

One good thing in it seems to be that enemies have very different clothes. That is one thing I don't like about BC2.

^yeah. First thing i do while playing bc2 is check the clothes of my team or I get confused in middle of a firefight.

kauzy said:
Playin this game.. arma 2.. graphics are from the 2000's lolz.. but its fun to play.. loads of weapons.. enjoyin it atm.. :)

arma22010063016250502.jpg

arma22010063016295667.jpg

arma22010063016280902.jpg

arma22010063016280215.jpg

arma22010063016263339.jpg
LOL-e-LOL

u enjoying this shit?

baccilus said:
I rely on the name tags that pop over friendly's head. Or the Orange ones on the tagged enemies.
Yeah that happens when u press "q" when u see them (ofcourse u must know), very helpful, marks them on minimap too :>

Soldier of Fortune - Payback.

Reading the reviews of this game I thought it was a flop, but I liked it so far. And I am a huge fan of outdoor/nature levels and this level offered that.

There are also some older Age of Empires 3 SS, each time I pressed F10 for the menu it took a SS, so posting anyway.

kauzy said:
lolz.. that was the only time i played it.. :rofl:
crazy bandwidth u have, might be even 5 times more than my HDD speeds! With those speeds i imagine u can play anything and everything :3

Watchmen The End Is Nigh Part 2:-
KapowMulti2010-07-2321-39-25-14.jpg

KapowMulti2010-07-2321-42-17-98.jpg

The game isn't as much fun as part 1. Nothing like playing and completing games with your family members. Man i miss playing double player with my brother.:'(

Alien Swarm:-

swarm2010-07-2322-54-25-25.jpg

swarm2010-07-2322-49-07-39.jpg

Coming up in a few hours Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West.

Just got finished with Zeno Clash and started on the Company of Heroe's Online closed Beta.
no screenies yet, will post up tomorrow.

COHO is the same old awesome COH gameplay + persistent generals who rank up. Super fun even though I'm mostly getting my ass handed to me on a platter

Aman27deep said:
crazy bandwidth u have, might be even 5 times more than my HDD speeds! With those speeds i imagine u can play anything and everything :3
wish that was true.. MP ports blocked at my uni.. :mad: :mad:

saumilsingh said:
How did you get Steam notifications to appear in the top-right corner?
I wish I knew. Its default I guess.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

LOL Knife kill. This guy wanted to escape by climbing, sadly i knifed him.

Back