Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Well 1 more new map. Port. That one is little tough for terrorist as only 1 site to plant the bomb and thats ship.
But it looks cool too. here are screenshots of port.
The fun part is Terrorist really need to defend the bomb hard till the end and when bomb is near to explosion everyone starts running and in panic many fall in water and die :p

yes i do play online many times. I even host the servers ever since i got my SIFY connection.
PM me your MSN and we will talk and i will forword you mys erver details and we will play online if ya want to.
But ya i mostly play in the night after 9PM as pings are very good at that time.

I'm having my own frag-fest at home...
its basically 7 days of continous gameplay where i play for about 4-5 hrs a day.
This time its quake3 arena... heres a screenshot of my current stats.

Anyone here plays quake3 online do lemme know.....we can have our frag fest of our own :hap2:

Republic Commando

Far Cry

Grand Prix 4

Grand Prix 4 in the wet (putting pressure on the Sauber & almost losing control and a position to the Renault)

^^someone's got cheats enabled in doom3 ;)
btw those are some amazingly hot graphics u getting...how much did the geforce 6600 gt cost u ?

TM Sunrise Demo

Game: TM Sunrise Demo (TrackMania Sunrise Demo)
Race Tracks: Custom Built By XTerminator (Me) :p
Car Skin: Custom Designed by XTerminator (Me) :p

Sys Specs...

ProSavage DDR 32MB Shared:p
800x600
32-bit Color
Medium Custom Game Settings.
PS: If anyone is interested in my tracks, please leave a PM.
Edit: Thread Split, Aces Problem shifted to the Troubleshooting Section title "TM Sunrise and Star-force Problem"
Link : Here

Back