SYSTEM SPECS:

E4600 @ 3GHZ

P5N-MX MOBO

2x2GB TRANSCEND DDR2 RAM 667MHZ @700MHZ

PALIT ATI RAEDON HD 4850 512MB GDDR3

VANTEC 460W PSU

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Nitari said:
ajex finishes every game ...even the worst games like legendary and according to him that game is good lol

sure .. y not .. a lot ppl have worked behind that game .. although i played the game in the last of my list .. but still there were a few never before interesting things in that game ... u gotta give some credit to the developers for trying somethin new ...m really sorry but i dont find anything to "lol" about :hap5: ...

@ wingmysoul .. :p .. well i basically play FPS and racers and thanks to my xbox360 controller iam trying my hand in few third persons as well .. best being "dead space" .. lets hope more games come in my genre :eek:hyeah:

@ajex dude SPOLIER WARNINGS PLZZ i knw theyre just screenshots but still yaar kuch to consider karo.. btw dude hows velvet assasin ??? it got really poor reviews all over...

ajex said:
umm .. i never tried splinter cell .. but yes .. its definatly stealthy :eek:hyeah:

oh man...seriously dont even play that horrible game.....i found it mega boring.....try urself and find out if u want...but my advice is to trash it...

satanofgamers said:
@ajex dude SPOLIER WARNINGS PLZZ i knw theyre just screenshots but still yaar kuch to consider karo.. btw dude hows velvet assasin ??? it got really poor reviews all over...

trust me dude .. i could have posted a few more screens ... but i had to sacrifice that becoz of spoiler content ...

@ balkazzaar ... if its pure stealth then ..it might get boring .. coz in velvet assassin u are given the guns and morphine to kill the german patrol ... but yes sometimes stealth is the only way out .. but most of the time attack is an option .. so there is a potential of an action game in it :p

can we enable auto infractions for posting large images without using image hosting services? :D

vishalrao said:
can we enable auto infractions for posting large images without using image hosting services? :D

+1!!!

Why can't folks post thumbnails :(

or even 800*600 at the least..

ok guys....edited the pics,..

forgot in the excitement that some of them were too big :p:p

vegeta said:
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

etc

etc

etc

Dude those are not UR in-game screenshots.... U tuk all the images from a recent Gameplay Trailer from a website.

Back