Post Your Proudest Gaming Moments...

my proudest moments..

when i finished resident evil 3 in under 2 and a half hours
when i completed mgs TWIN SNAKES on the gamecube in 4 and a quarter hours
when reached 1 million points in a single combo in tony hawk's underground 2 on the ps2.
when i completed every resident evil game...

When i won my first match of CS @ WCG 2004..

Came in the Finals that year, nothing like it. :).

Also, my team, beat Team ATE in a practice match :p.

When I completed the volcano stage in Far Cry without using cheats...one more was when I completed the orignal prince of persia on the trot (no way to save game in tht) on my 286 ... was the first one to complete it among all my friends :)

Few of my recent proud moments:

1. Getting throught the rotating blades in the The Path of Hades of God of War

2. Killing the Axe and Sword bosses in POPTT

3. Killing each and every colossi

Well...my proudest moment was when I completed Ninja Gaiden (in Normal Mode) in Jan, Now I'm planning to do ninja gaiden black and then go to hard...those who say puhleese thatis just normal, I'd like them to give it a try....atleast that was my greatest accomplishment ever till yet...

When my sis n' I completed "Chip & Dale" and "Contra" back-to-back on the same day, sometime in '96-97.. :hap2:

O those good 'ole SEGA Days.. ;)

When i completed Commandos:Beyond the call of duty!! ----The toughest game i ever played. Every other game incl. (the earlier and later versions of this game) looked like a walk in the park compared to this thing.

well my proudest moments was when i completed half_life the final boss

and who ever has played richard burns rally try playing the stage diamond creek rally USA

the fastest time was 2.51.xx i managed 2.50.46 after 3 months of trying

->Completeting Doom1 & 2 in nightmare mode back in 1998

->Beating Bzerker from 0 - 8 down wid 4.03 left in UT2004 duel

->Half-life done in 53.04 minutes (couldn't even come close to that 45 min. mark)

->Completing master's tower wid all flawless wins in mk2

->Finishing Double Dragon 2 (this was 1 tough nut)

->Super Contra done widout dying

->Completing lvl99 paladin in D2:LOD and finishing the "immortal king's" set in 1 sitting for my bro's barbarian

Finishing the Factory driver mode in NFS Porsche unleashed

max payne in timed mode .... i guess it was american minute of something

Completing the NFS underground in 1 nyt :D [completed it on friday nyt a had a exam on monday lol] ..... and also completing the same on hardest setting .....

hmm probably winning Blitzkrieg 04 (CPM) and ESWC India Quake4. The second one was even better for me as I lost the first map in the winners bracket final to Grim as I was totally nervous and played lousy. I don't know how but I managed to raise my game to a much higher level and took the next map. From there on, I managed to keep the momentum so I was pretty happy.

also finishing Mario 1 when I was 4 years old :p

saumilsingh said:

When on rare occassions, I manage to put out lap after lap with a difference of only 4/10th's of a second between them :D

Awesome !!! I wish I could do that.

I am pathetically inconsistent :p

Playing with four LIT's down combined with 4 shots of B52... And still owing every-single-body with the trust worthy Ak/Knife... Man thats the phun in life...

u sure u wern't dreaming the playing part? :p

Reaching Semifianls fo my college techfest's GamingCompetetion in fifa05 and UT2004 last yr :p ..................lost 72-70 in the semis in UT2004 :( and in 4-0 in fifa05 :p

considering i played UT2004 for first time 2days before the competetion ;)

winning ut99 national tourney way back in the year 2000 & getting gf2mx as a prize. it cost 14k back then. lol.

also winning & going for wcg 6 times in a row was great fun, not to mention lots of freebies won in local indian tourneys along with the bike won in reliance national tourney (which was sold ofcourse)

Aditya said:
When i won my first match of CS @ WCG 2004..

Came in the Finals that year, nothing like it. :).

Also, my team, beat Team ATE in a practice match :p.

huh? i dont think my memory is so bad, but what finals are u talking about. never seen u in any finals of wcg. i mean indian finals ofcourse.

ashr said:
hmm probably winning Blitzkrieg 04 (CPM) and ESWC India Quake4. The second one was even better for me as I lost the first map in the winners bracket final to Grim as I was totally nervous and played lousy. I don't know how but I managed to raise my game to a much higher level and took the next map. From there on, I managed to keep the momentum so I was pretty happy.

also finishing Mario 1 when I was 4 years old :p

also u can thank grim for agreeing to play a best of 3. lol

Back