WTB Power Adaptor For My Phototherapy Unit

anmolbhard004

Disciple
can anyone guide me where I can buy the same specifications power adapter , the original one is from GE Healthcare and they are asking a lot of money to just replace this 7k to be exact.
help would be appreciated.
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-24 at 10.32.57 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-06-24 at 10.32.59 AM.jpeg

ADDED: If someone's life depends upon this machine, then you MUST buy and use the original power adapter only.

You can get this -
Then, solder the connector.

NOTE: 1.33 amp vs 1.5 amp, few extra .2 amp causes no issue. the adapter will run slightly better.
yeah found the original replacement on digikey as well but they also add customs I assume so cost will be same .
will take the original one then

nah could not find it here

here is the digikey link
digikey charges delivery to a USA address also weird
You can use a component forwarder(idk what to call them) like semikart (trusted, have used them before, genuine parts) to purchase it from mouser (also trusted, alongside digikey), arrived in ~10 days iirc. Here's one pricing for one variant of the power supply, after shipping charges + estimated import duties.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240626_111723_Firefox.png
    SmartSelect_20240626_111723_Firefox.png
    191.5 KB · Views: 11
You can use a component forwarder(idk what to call them) like semikart (trusted, have used them before, genuine parts) to purchase it from mouser (also trusted, alongside digikey), arrived in ~10 days iirc. Here's one pricing for one variant of the power supply, after shipping charges + estimated import duties.
ordered from semikart tell me one thing do I need to submit my kyc details also?

do they charge extra?
do they accept Credit Card?

They accept CCs, that's how I've paid as well. I don't remember them charging extra for cards.

Thanks for this awesome site information.
I want to buy few components from element14 etc. but total price is almost 25K, but element14 is asking for GST no which I do not have and also no Credit Card support (I will make it 2 or 3 EMIs)

Back