All OS "Power Users" of mobiles and tablets, share your "Power" usage

raksrules

Elite
This is one question I ask myself all the time, what power users or people who claim to be power users of mobile devices (phones and tablets) do on their devices that classifies as power usage.

I am not a power user and only use my phone for calls, messages, whatsapp, emails, reddit and banking apps sometimes. I rarely take pics.

Lol, the thread title made me chuckle. I have seen the other thread with this topic...

I think as media consumption devices, now everyone is a power user and buying devices that suit their budgets. Having said that since I'm an architect I use my phone and tablet for my professional use like in use it to make sketches and drawings to explain to my staff and clients and have stopped carrying a personal diary/sketchbook since 2011 after I brought my first galaxy note. Currently on note 9 and tab so lite. So in that way I'm supposed to be a power user as I'm using it for more than calling or watching videos.

I call myself a power user just because of the time I spend on the phone and how I use it for most tasks that I would have used my laptop for earlier which is what these devices are easily capable of these days.

I think as media consumption devices, now everyone is a power user and buying devices that suit their budgets. Having said that since I'm an architect I use my phone and tablet for my professional use like in use it to make sketches and drawings to explain to my staff and clients and have stopped carrying a personal diary/sketchbook since 2011 after I brought my first galaxy note. Currently on note 9 and tab so lite. So in that way I'm supposed to be a power user as I'm using it for more than calling or watching videos.

Have you considered buying an iPad pro or samsung S7+ kind of device with apple pencil / spen?

My iPads certainly sees power usage as we use it for almost all media streaming when we are not using the TV for media streaming - Which is 70% of the time. It is also used for viewing photos, all shopping apps, controls all smart lights in the house. Basically all non-work digital needs of the house are met by the iPads.

My phone not so much - Only mails, whatsapp, text, calls, banking apps and light browsing when needed. These days also use for some Zoom/Webex calls per work needs.

And during travel, use the phone to take pictures which duty will now move to my wife's phone given it has a better camera! So only the above for my phone from now on!

Back