PowerDVD 9 - Unable to install Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am currently trying to install a patch for my Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra installation. Every time I start the installation, it proceeds to a certain level and then says "Cannot install the patch. Either this patch is not intended for your version of PowerDVD 9 or your system does not have a previous version of PowerDVD 9 installed. The patch installation will abort"...Any idea where am I going wrong? I am using Windows Vista X64 Ultimate as my OS. PowerDVD 9 works OK though....Thanks for your help :)

Are you talking about the cracked patch for the software ?
Sorry mite, but the forum doesn't entertain piracy or promotes illegal/cracked softwares.

@OP, Are you trying to install the upgrade patch that available from Cyberlink site? or a Crack?

if it is upgrade patch from official site then you need a genuine(registered) Power DVD software of previous version installed in your system, otherwise the patch won't be installed.

All the best

try closing all services of powerdvd.or try it in safe mode.that shall definitely work!!!!

let me know if it helped..

Hi,

I was trying to install a update patch and not a crack to make it legit...Moreover I am sick of that update and uninstalled the stuff from my PC working with VLC now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back