Powersafe PSU's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
I have two powersafe PSU's up for grabs...

Powersafe 400 Watt 20 Pin About an year old... 2 Yrs warrenty left... Expected price Rs 1200 shipped...

Powersafe 450 Watt 24 Pin About two months old... 2.7 Yrs warrenty left... Expected Price Rs 1900 shipped...

Interested ppl may post here...

If Im not mistaken, U live in Noida. Im interested in the 400w model. How much is it if u dont ship it and I pick it up? My office is in NFC, so the Noida Expressway is half a kilometre away :). If u live somewhere else Im still interested.

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if some1 can temme how much a new one is for.

Will be in Noida in the 2nd week of Feb, 2006. Is the 400W PSU still with you ? Does it have support for SATA drives ? Will be staying in the Oil India Colony in Sector 15 (?) near the Express Highway. Pl SMS me at
Code:

I belive i will have that.... No it doesnt have Sata ports built in... You will have to use the Converter... And PMing you my mobile number... Get in touch when you reach Noida :)...

Pl PM your mobile no so that I can contact you on the 7th of Feb, 2006. How much are you expecting for the 400W PSU (20 pins) ?

Will be going back to Assam on Sunday. Pl close the deal tomorrow. Am staying at 79, OIL India Colony, Sector 15A, Noida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back