PQI DDR2-800 2GB x 2 sticks (Dual channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayaga

Adept
I have a set of two PQI DDR2-800 memory sticks for sale. Purchased it sometime in 2008 and hardly used it for a year before I got the OCZ memory from a TE dealer a few months back. Initial plan was to use 8gb, but I have shelved the plans for now !!! Worked flawlessly, never overclocked because I do not like to overclock.

The problem is that I cannot find the bill (Im still searching all over the house !!!), but the PQI original box says that it is lifetime warranty. So the bill should not matter at all for purchase date (If Im wrong, maybe some TE old timers can correct me on this).

View attachment 8623

This is the exact product:
Newegg.com - PQI POWER Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model MAD44GUOE-X2 - Desktop Memory

I would prefer Bangalore buyers. If none of them turn up, then I would get to the non-local buyers. Shipping extra as actual.

Sorry folks, was out for TE for a few weeks with work pressure. The RAM is still on sale, last price drop to 3.5k plus shipping on actual's. Anything lower is no longer reasonable !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back