PC Peripherals Price advice

hey guys i just joined this forum so m not completely versed with the etiquette. my query is that are the prices listed on the prime abgb website and thitwares website the same as wht they offer at the shop when you go to purchase.. cus i dnt see much of a diff btwn those price and flipkart... any help or advice wud b much appreciated. Thanx

hey guys i just joined this forum so m not completely versed with the etiquette. my query is that are the prices listed on the prime abgb website and thitwares website the same as wht they offer at the shop when you go to purchase.. cus i dnt see much of a diff btwn those price and flipkart... any help or advice wud b much appreciated. Thanx
AFAIK the prices offered at the shop are a bit lower than the prices listed on their website (atleast for prime)

AFAIK the prices offered at the shop are a bit lower than the prices listed on their website (atleast for prime)

True. Local prices are almost always lower than online prices. But exceptions exist here too. For example, prices of RAM and hard disk on flipkart are lower than my local prices.

thnx fr the quick reply guys
this is actully goin to be my frst time tryn to assemble my own PC.
dnt have any specific budget as such... bt the lesser the better (40k max if possible)
following are the things i will mostly need and thier prices as per the website
Processor - AMD fx 8350 - 13799
GPU - Asus gtx 660 -15499
HDD - salvaged frm my current set (WD 2tb)
Motherboard - Asus Sabertoth 990fx - 17000
Cabinet - Coolermaster CM690 II - ______
RAM - 2x4gb Corsair(without heat spreaders) (cant seem to find one) - ________
PSU - 600watts corsair - 6k
so guys this is all iv cm up with upto now any advice on corrections or any parts that i'm missing would be very helpful. thnx

Moderator's note: Please do not post in SMS lingo! Posts will be trashed henceforth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back