**PRICE DROPPED** Fujitsu Lifebook U1010 World's Smallest Laptop (500 gms) -- Now 25K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Brand New with all accessories, recovery DVDs, carrying case in original box/packing.

Bought for Rs 88K in Nov. 2008 and I believe it has 3 yrs. warranty, so still should be under warranty until Nov. 2011

World's smallest & lightest laptop - Fujitsu U1010 Made in Japan. With only 5.6" LCD and about 500 grams in weight one hardly feels he/she's carrying such a powerful laptop. What more can one ask for ?

Reason for selling is that I don't use it and it's lying in my closet for last 8 months.

More details here: LifeBook U1010 : FUJITSU Singapore

Local buyers preferred who can pay cash and pick it up in person. But, can ship if the buyer bears the shipping costs. Sorry, but due to stringent government regulations, cannot ship it to West Bengal or Assam

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook U1010 World's Smallest Tablet Laptop just 500 gms in weight -- R

just wanted to update u that u can ship to West Bengal thru Overnite couriers.
U'll need to provide a written declaration that the product ur sshipping is being shipped for perrsonal purpose and not for commercial usage.

Re: Fujitsu Lifebook U1010 World's Smallest Tablet Laptop just 500 gms in weight -- R

hellgate said:
just wanted to update u that u can ship to West Bengal thru Overnite couriers.
U'll need to provide a written declaration that the product ur sshipping is being shipped for perrsonal purpose and not for commercial usage.

Thanks !! Will take a note of that :)

Sunday morning BUMP

Price reduced to 27K

Come on folks, it's a good deal at this price

Bump .....

Re: **PRICE DROPPED** Fujitsu Lifebook U1010 World's Smallest Laptop (500 gms) -- Now

All packed up to send it to "Samkong", awaiting the courier guy to pick it up :)

Re: **PRICE DROPPED** Fujitsu Lifebook U1010 World's Smallest Laptop (500 gms) -- Now

Laptop reached Samkong today. Enjoy the toy bro. Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back