CPU/Mobo price list for assembled pc

basavanna

Disciple
dear guys!!!

someone can get me approx price for this assembled system .......

=====================================
COMPONENTS MODEL
=====================================
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6850
Motherboard Nvidia nForce 680i SLI
RAM Zion DDR2 (800 Mhz) - 2 x 1GB
Sound Card ONBOARD
LAN ONBOARD
Graphics ONBOARD
Optical Drive Lite-On LH-20A1P
Hard Disk Seagate SATA II HDD 250 GB
Monitor ViewSonic VX2025wm
Keyboard Logitech make
Mouse Logitech make
Cabinet/Case ?
Speakers 2.1 Creative speakers
======================================
i would be grateful .

Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 11250

Motherboard Nvidia nForce 680i SLI 10450

RAM Zion DDR2 (800 Mhz) - 2 x 1GB 2.5k(kingston)

Optical Drive Lite-On LH-20A1P 1450

Monitor ViewSonic VX2025wm -13k not too sure..

Hard Disk Seagate SATA II HDD 250 GB 2.5k

logitech keyboar and mouse combo -800

Cabinet -1k to ur budget

creative 2.1-1100 or 1700 for inspire...

total should come around 45k if ur getting it from a dealer not more

sli mobo without GFX??u already have a card?ull need a good smps too...

E6850 is around 11K. You better get Q6600 (with 4 cores) at the same price or, best for you is E6750 @ 8K. E6850 is not worth 4K premium.
I don't think there is any 680i mobo with onboard gfx. May be some one who knows better can pitch in. If you are not too much into extreme gaming or computing get Abit IP-35 pro @ around 9K and buy a gfx card like 8600GT DDR3 for around 5.5k. If you already have 2 gfx cards (for SLI) get what Indrajeet has suggested
Why Zion RAM. Get something better like Kingston or Transcend for around 2K for 2GB.
LiteON Sata for around 1.5K
Monitor: no idea

HD around 2.5K

Keyboard+mouse around 800

Cabinet+SMPS around 4K (don't compromise on quality here. Get a branded SMPS with at least 450W. Corsair, Cooler Master, Seventeam and Tagan are good brands available here)

Creative 2.1: 1.1K for SBS 370.
:hap2:

well onboard graphics is implemented in northbridge

and 680i dont have igp in nb

so no 680i m/b can have igp

if thinking of igp go for palit 7050 nvidia chipset board

680i is not worth it as it does not support 45nm penryn core...u cant upgrade

780i is out but unrealistically costly

so if sli not needed go for some good p35 board whr u can go for crossfire with 3850s

and cossfire gives better performance at lower price than sli coz better scaling

single gfx wise...nvidia best

If you're going this high with a proccy like the 6850 i'd suggest you wait a little bit till Intel releases the new C2D's on Jan 20th. I think the performance gains should be worth it at almost the same price point as the outgoing C2D's.

Also Zion's wouldnt do justice to a system config like you're looking at. There are some great RAM's although slightly used going on the forums from reputed members... like Corsair and Cellshock.. take a look at them if you can up your budget... else like someone said... Transcend should be better.

Cabinets are really up to your choice and budget. If you're in Mumbai.. a trip to Lamington Road should give you a vast range to choose from.

Also i think you can save yourself quite a bit of money and go with a 680i or the P35 based boards.. i'd go with a P35.. Abit and Asus are both good.

^^^Hmmm yeah 680i'sre gettin outdated with newer chips like P35, X38...

Get urself a P35 based mobo tat considering future upgradability...

And a good RAM not the ZIONS... Some of the Transcends(667 I guess; confirm) hav D9 chips.. O'cloks good tho not as much as the G.Skill or Crucial ones...

also SLI doesnt make sense. If you want onboard graphics.. whats the point of SLI?

And if you need a graphics card... for the price.. the 8800GT is the way to go. In a months time it should start to drop a lil in price as well making it even sweeter.

And finally... you'd do well to factor in about the power supply as well. I'd say a minimum of a 550w or 600w... and stay away from the local brands.

Back