Graphic Cards price of MSI 7600GS PCI-Ex card ?

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Friends,

do you know the current and local price of MSI 7600GS PCI-Ex card (with FAN edition) ?
Actually, in Kolkata I couldn't find the card or priced very very high.

Please inform me....

you should get a 7600gs in that price from what i have read, can't be specifc of msi though, why do you want msi?
they aren't that great?

techboy said:
you should get a 7600gs in that price from what i have read, can't be specifc of msi though, why do you want msi?
they aren't that great?

this MSI card is build for OCing. It has D.O.T feature. Which proofs that the card is build to tolarate the excess load. 3yr Warranty but XFX has just 1yr (Indian warranty, USA gives Life-time warranty). and also MSI has FAN ! !

Secondly, I don't like XFX and their service.

techboy said:
they aren't that great?

Can you pls tell me the source of this comment.
My mid-end MSI motherboard beated high-end ASUS motherboard.

(I and my friend bought a AMD64 system with exact same conf except the motherboard.
I MSI, he ASUS but same nvidia-chipset.
We installed WinXP and all basic drivers. My system loads faster then him ! )

D.O.T is nothing but a software gimmick. Card is not that different. And who told you xfx has 1 year warranty???? It has 3 year warranty.

And you will get better support for XFX in india as Rashi are its distributors.

Also there are two 7600GS from MSI. T2D256EH and T2D256E. And only T2D256E has active cooling and the one available here at the moment is T2D256EH. Its passive cooled just like XFX. And honestly 7600GS is not hot running chipset. You can just place a 80mm fan below the card if you want to overclock.

i am talking of msi graphic cards

also even with mobos, doesn't asus beat it mostly and give better ocs, compare the most expensive of the two

Funky said:
D.O.T is nothing but a software gimmick. Card is not that different. And who told you xfx has 1 year warranty???? It has 3 year warranty.
And you will get better support for XFX in india as Rashi are its distributors.

Also there are two 7600GS from MSI. T2D256EH and T2D256E. And only T2D256E has active cooling and the one available here at the moment is T2D256EH. Its passive cooled just like XFX. And honestly 7600GS is not hot running chipset. You can just place a 80mm fan below the card if you want to overclock.
still, as I am using MSI motherboard... I want to go for MSI 7600GS.
just tell me the current price of T2D256EH and or T2D256E ?

i don't know and i doubt many would know the exact price

please tell us the price you were offered

i have read that a 7600gs cots 6.5k

contact tiruapti they are the distributers, ask them

There is absolutely no difference between the reference 7600GS cards whether MSI or XFX... All the PCBs are made by flextronics, all connectors by foxconn and all the manufacturer does is put the HSF (the reference one comes from a common HSF maker) and put it in a box along with cables and software bundle if any. Buy the card that you can find the cheapest for... they are exactly the same :p.

iosoft said:
this MSI card is build for OCing. It has D.O.T feature. Which proofs that the card is build to tolarate the excess load. 3yr Warranty but XFX has just 1yr (Indian warranty, USA gives Life-time warranty). and also MSI has FAN ! !

Secondly, I don't like XFX and their service.

XFX has a 3 year warranty in India and I think its the first brand of high end cards to offer 3 year local warranty in India. I myself got my XFX 6800GT replaced recently. I got this card 1.8 years back. however if you are going for a specific brand because it has better after sales support, then rest assured that all the brands have the same kind of pathetic support in India.

MSI is a good brand as well as XFX and Leadtek. as choas said, the cards all come from a single source. so you will be better off going for a brand which has the best price.

Also D.O.T does not ensure or enhance overclockability in any manner. It stands for Dynamic Overclocking Technology and what it does is that it dynamically changes the clock speeds depending upon the conditions so that the end user can enjoy maintainance free overclocking. But believe me that its not so reliable that you can let it take control completely.

Back