Pricing of Old Gen cards like 2080ti for selling

Stronk

Adept
Mate I've seen 2080 Tis listed with 2 years warranty about a week-10 days ago at less than 70% of your listed price when I myself was looking for a used one. Good luck selling this, free bump
Edit: I must add that I didn't personally buy one, instead decided to go for a Vega 64 LC since HBCC works good enough for me to not want actual 11GB VRAM, and that I was paying less than half the price for a cooler, quieter card.

Last edited:
Mate I've seen 2080 Tis listed with 2 years warranty about a week-10 days ago at less than 70% of your listed price when I myself was looking for a used one. Good luck selling this, free bump
Edit: I must add that I didn't personally buy one, instead decided to go for a Vega 64 LC since HBCC works good enough for me to not want actual 11GB VRAM, and that I was paying less than half the price for a cooler, quieter card.
please check the current market condition before commenting :) prices r way above than what is used to be like i bought 3080 in oct for 72k now 3070s going for 75k-80k & 3080 is 1.05l min
also lemme know where u seen a 2080ti at less than 70% of my price according to that u should have got at 22.5k if possible share the post also. i also wanna see :) btw 2080ti usually was going for 45-50k now it's going for approx 55-60k as it's a matrix plat hence extra 12-15k. premium products comes with premium tags :)

Last edited:
also lemme know where u seen a 2080ti at less than 70% of my price according to that u should have got at 22.5k if possible share the post also. i also wanna see :) btw 2080ti usually was going for 45-50k now it's going for approx 55-60k as it's a matrix plat hence extra 12-15k. premium products comes with premium tags :)
I said "less than 70% of your price," not "70% less than your price" - it's different. And that means 70% of 75000 = 52500, exactly around the market prices you quote. Congrats on using the wrong method for maths but still getting the right final answer XD
And with regards to your justification for a "premium" on a "better" card, I call bs. You had to RMA the card after just 2 years of use - if anything, this goes on to show that the card is NOT premium. And with only 1.5 yrs warranty remaining, I would hesitate to buy this card if I wasn't already deterred by the absurd pricing.
please check the current market condition before commenting :) prices r way above than what is used to be like i bought 3080 in oct for 72k now 3070s going for 75k-80k & 3080 is 1.05l min
You do realise that those prices are for new cards with 3-5 years warranty as well, right? Plus you are selling a USED card, not a new one. Even if you just unbox a product and use it for one hour, it's price goes down. And yes your card is technically "new" but it doesn't have the support of a new card, namely warranty, plus by your own account it has already failed once. So I fail to see your point.

Edit: Good luck again selling your card :)

Last edited:

You are looking at scalpers for the RTX 3080 though?

there was time like 1.5 month back when 2080ti were going for like around 40k...and still there were few people to take them as 3070 and 3060ti were in market with similar or more performance and new architecture......right now market is so bad...just don't ask.....if you want something pay premium or forget.

Recently bought a 2080Ti (That 11GB VRAM is so helpful at times) to use GRID for VDI locally for 48K with 20 months warranty left. I am looking for couple of more to build a Server, wish if the price was a bit competitive.

if one can then one should.....chat...take number,....get gpu-z snaps...furmark stress test....bill snap...get to persons house and test again......had bought last dec-2080s FE

there was time like 1.5 month back when 2080ti were going for like around 40k...and still there were few people to take them as 3070 and 3060ti were in market with similar or more performance and new architecture......right now market is so bad...just don't ask.....if you want something pay premium or forget.
yes bad time going on :p 3060tis r going for min 58k
Spotted a few sub 45k on OLX if you are willing to carry out due diligence
so many scammers in olx now. make sure to check all the details before taking it

Pro-Tip: Keep the 2080Ti till the 4000 series is out later this year. No point selling this right now as AIB Partner 3080-3090 is overpriced and hard to get, unless you’re going for the stock Nvidia cards (which is an equal hassle). I too have a 2080Ti Aorus Xtreme and keeping this till the 4000 series is out. Cheers

Pro-Tip: Keep the 2080Ti till the 4000 series is out later this year. No point selling this right now as AIB Partner 3080-3090 is overpriced and hard to get, unless you’re going for the stock Nvidia cards (which is an equal hassle). I too have a 2080Ti Aorus Xtreme and keeping this till the 4000 series is out. Cheers
already have a ichill 3080 x3

Guys this is OPs sales thread, stop crapping on it. If you don't agree with the prices, move on. If you want to share some wisdom, do that (preferably through PM) & again move on. There is no point in moral policing & arguing over prices. If there are buyers for this product at the specified price, good for OP.

Guys this is OPs sales thread, stop crapping on it. If you don't agree with the prices, move on. If you want to share some wisdom, do that (preferably through PM) & again move on. There is no point in moral policing & arguing over prices. If there are buyers for this product at the specified price, good for OP.
hey buddy u are from erodov ?

OP, it just reflects people's mindset to take advantage of the situation, nothing new. Those who must purchase some new hardware in these times, I really feel sad for them. I keep checking the market section and prices of some used hardware are beyond hilarious. Feeling lucky to be on the sideline as I don't have to purchase anything. At the same time had many unused/ unneeded items which I could have disposed at exorbitant prices if I wanted to, but there's the difference between different human mindset-which is the key thing here.

The pandemic helped us understand how much principles and ethics we humans truly posses.

Last edited:
The pandemic helped us understand how much principles and ethics we humans truly posses.

The GPU situation is fked up mainly due to this stupid cryptocurrency mining. The pandemic may not be that big of a culprit behind it..

Also things like GPUs do not come under basic necessities that we need to worry much about ethics as such. I feel frustrated with cases where certain scums sold fake hand sanitizers, masks and black marketed the covid medicines. Hope such people get a good taste of karma soon.

Anyways coming to selling these used 2080ti s.. Just for my amusement I want to know how much insane pricing could they really be sold for..

Just saw another post asking 20k for a 1070. Wondering whether I should sell my 2060 for 30-35k :D

The GPU situation is fked up mainly due to this stupid cryptocurrency mining. The pandemic may not be that big of a culprit behind it..

Also things like GPUs do not come under basic necessities that we need to worry much about ethics as such. I feel frustrated with cases where certain scums sold fake hand sanitizers, masks and black marketed the covid medicines. Hope such people get a good taste of karma soon.

Anyways coming to selling these used 2080ti s.. Just for my amusement I want to know how much insane pricing could they really be sold for..

Just saw another post asking 20k for a 1070. Wondering whether I should sell my 2060 for 30-35k :D
Well there's no harm in trying right? Even i'm not too sure how hungry the market is atm for gpus even if it's pricing isn't favourable for the buyer. Don't know what was up with the guy in the first post though, if the price is too high then the market will reply back when no one buys it then. If it does somehow get sold and at the price op asked for then it clearly means that the situation has gotten so bad that people are willing to pay that much for a used old gen card. On the one hand i can see that it is in a way advising people that there are much better options out there at that price (although hard to find) but i honestly don't think that's actually that helpful since if a person were to spend 60K+ on a pc part, he will more or less know his $hit. And this is techenclave too, the seller is not some shopkeeper trying to sell it under false pretense to some rich old uncle who has no clue about PCs.
If the price is stupid, then let stupid people buy it.

Back