PrimeABGB Sale

Keep receiving their newsletters, but then the price for most items ends up being higher than other online stores even after the discount. May be there is a good deal on some specific items.
Its the same everywhere. Mark up the products and then offer discounts. Funny thing is some items will be on a perpetual discount.

Use CODE "RW3OFF" to get 3% OFF of any GPU from primeabgb.com
3% is like a crude joke! they scalped the prices to above 100% and then now since the crypto is going bust, they offer 3%. Let them first start offering at retail original price then add 15-20% then it makes sens to look at them

3% is like a crude joke! they scalped the prices to above 100% and then now since the crypto is going bust, they offer 3%. Let them first start offering at retail original price then add 15-20% then it makes sens to look at them
Thats what PC shops do. When I bought stuff from Delta in Chennai and asked about card payment they said 2% MDR will be charged or if I dont want to pay MDR then I should pay MRP printed on the box lol

Out of Stock when you add it to cart! but the same model on their other site (onlyssd.com) is available for 4800 and that one you can purchase and is in-stock... what nonsense!
Tough luck. I was able to add one to cart at the time of posting but did not need it so removed it.

Cheap low capacity SSD, if anyone needs -

https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/silicon-power-ace-a55-128gb-2-5″-sata-iii-internal-ssd-sp128gbss3a55s25

Last edited:
Cheap low capacity SSD, if anyone needs -

https://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/silicon-power-ace-a55-128gb-2-5″-sata-iii-internal-ssd-sp128gbss3a55s25
wanted for my test pc. but shipping is rs 100 + packing rs 40. recently i got a bx500 256gb for 1270 total.

bx500 1TB ₹ 3799

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 100
Prime Prime Day ;)

MX500 250GB ₹1762 <- Cheaper than Amazon Prime Day Deal.

MX500 500GB ₹2704

MX500 1TB ₹5105

Last edited:
Back