primeabgb

Disciple
@ lavii PM

We have following hub available.

Belkin 4 Port Usb External = Rs.750/-

Belkin 7 Port Usb External = Rs.1050/-

Delivery charges will be extra as per location

^ I can't even find their website online :(

Why didn't you use some known courier company like DTDC/Aramex/BlueDart? It is going to be a pain getting a hold of them. I've had really bad experiences with these lesser known courier companies. :\

primeabgb said:
@ Sei PM

Your Corsair CX430W has been shipped by Tej Courier Docket no : 4145387

Thanks

Package received with very good packing yesterday. Got Rs 120 charged as Octroi (which is not PrimeABGB's fault :p) but other than that the experience was excellent!!

Good job! :)

^^^^sir pm sent.. please confirm with the moderator and reply in the thread ..waiting for the product to dispatch...

Thank you for your reply.

Check PM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

We get confirmation from moderator, we will deliver your item tomorrow and update you for the same

Thanks

@prime would u care to reply to my PM. I have sent a mail to ur support emails no reply yet , but yet u boast of customer service :|

Thank you for your reply.

Have you mention Techenclave details.....?

Please Provide your email ID I will check n get back you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Sorry cant disclose it here, PMed u the same.

In general how many days u take to reply to emails?.I am afraid to give out ur details to my friends if the service is this bad, being a TE member i can puruse u to reply mails but my friends who are no into forums cannot do the same.

UPDATE: Got a reply from the support and looks like it was replied just for the heck of it. I have clearly mentioned about the prodcut in the subject line itself and yet i was asked what is the product i am looking for. I do not mind giving the model and make of the product again but please do not reply to mails even without looking at the subject line.

Prime need the current pricing for cheapest AM2+ DDR2 based motherboard Gigabyte/MSI/ASUS. Please Post the Pricing here so everyone can see it, no need to put extra efforts in PM'ing :p .

Thank You.

Back