Private Tracker Buffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjuntare

Disciple
This is an interest check to see if people would be interested in having their private tracker accounts buffered. My friends in the US manage incredible speeds through a combination of seed-boxes and their campus ISPs and have offered to reserve part of their daily uploads to those who may be interested.

I have seen many people querying about seed-boxes here on TE and have thus started this thread. Think of this as a hassle-free alternative to a seedbox with guaranteed daily uploads of 400GB (at start, will increase as per demand).

Uploading will be done only on free-leech torrents so that no downloads will be counted. Considering this, I am planning to offer buffering to following trackers :

SCC, IPT, bit-hdtv, BCG, Hdbits.ro, hdtorrents.org, BWT, Funfile, Pretome, tvtorrentz.org, waffles.fm, bitgamer

Any other tracker (supporting free-leech) will also be added if there are at least 2 people interested.

I am planning (need suggestions) to offer upload buffers at following rates :

- 250GB for Rs.400 (ETA 12 to 14 hrs)
- 500GB for Rs.600 (ETA 25 to 30 hrs)
- 1TB for Rs.1000 (ETA 55 to 60 hrs)

I request interested members to please reply with following details :

- Tracker names (trackers not on list will also be considered)
- Upload wanted (may be to a single or multiple trackers)
- Price suggestions (preferably price/GB)

Any other comments and suggestions are welcome. In case you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to PM me.

Is this legal?

One could draw analogy with seedbox renting, in which case you are basically paying for a machine with a high speed internet connection.
The seedbox company isn't responsible for what you do with that machine.

In this case, not only are you supposedly renting such a machine, but also directly telling them what to do with it.
And I think most people know what we use private trackers for ;).

250GB for Rs.400 IPT and bitgamer

Yes... PM me details

Its legal, because we aren't communicating about what kind of torrents will be uploaded/downloaded.

We are talking about buffers, packets and data transfer but not whats going on. Same as the invitation etc thread of p2p etc etc.

And yes individual who have rented the machine is solely responsible for any complaints by any cos like RIAA, MPAA etc which they usually keep on doing. Then it totally depends on the hosting company to cancel the account or keep it.

This is usual, keep on happening !

I am also interested...couple of questions:

1. How will you upload under my account in a tracker? Would you require my usedId/Pwd?
  2. If I buy 500GB upload...and want to split it three ways in 3 different trackers (say bit-hdtv, hd-bits.ro and desi torrents), can thhis be done?

vercetti said:
I am also interested...couple of questions:

1. How will you upload under my account in a tracker? Would you require my usedId/Pwd?
  2. If I buy 500GB upload...and want to split it three ways in 3 different trackers (say bit-hdtv, hd-bits.ro and desi torrents), can thhis be done?

I will not require your account details to upload to your account, you only have to give me your passkey or send me the free-leech torrents that I will be uploading for you. PM me if you are still unclear about this. Also, yes, you may split your 500gb in 3 different trackers.

psyph3r said:
I had reviewed a seedbox reseller here who charges 800 for a Month unlimited traffic.
Chargin 1 TB for a month is a lot higher.
http://www.techenclave.com/p2p/techenclave-indian-technology-community-seedbox-guide-154494.html

What would you suggest for 1TB buffer? Please keep in mind that this will be done in 2-3 days time instead of one whole month.

saumilsingh said:
Is this legal?

One could draw analogy with seedbox renting, in which case you are basically paying for a machine with a high speed internet connection.
The seedbox company isn't responsible for what you do with that machine.

In this case, not only are you supposedly renting such a machine, but also directly telling them what to do with it.
And I think most people know what we use private trackers for ;).
I am just providing here an opportunity for people to be able to enjoy the speeds and uploads of a superior seedbox without actually having to manage it..

Do waffles and BCG have Free leecch torrrents? cuz i havent encountered that ...
Please be clear wether we have to indentify the Free leech torrent and then send the name and passkey to you or wat?

apextwin146 said:
Do waffles and BCG have Free leecch torrrents? cuz i havent encountered that ...
Please be clear wether we have to indentify the Free leech torrent and then send the name and passkey to you or wat?

Yes, both have free leech, you just need to give me the passkey for the tracker.

arjuntare said:
I will not require your account details to upload to your account, you only have to give me your passkey or send me the free-leech torrents that I will be uploading for you. PM me if you are still unclear about this. Also, yes, you may split your 500gb in 3 different trackers.

I feel the risk of multiple accounts and IP, tracker banning you for 2 reasons

1. If many users having accounts in the same tracker seed using same box, then risk of getting banned for multiple accounts using same IP

2. If a user has multiple IP, then he has to mention that in his info (for example if user has 2 seedbox, then he has to mention the seedbox ip's them in the profile). In some trackers like GFT and Bithumen, these ip need to be mentioned somewhere in the profile, otherwise download / seeding wont happen

Also giving passkey to unknown identity is extremely dangerous, recently some user account hacks happened with waffles due to this reason and the staff took care of those.
arjuntare said:
What would you suggest for 1TB buffer? Please keep in mind that this will be done in 2-3 days time instead of one whole month.

I am just providing here an opportunity for people to be able to enjoy the speeds and uploads of a superior seedbox without actually having to manage it..

Here I have a very big question, as to how can this happen ?????

Lets take SCC for example, all the archive and oday/mp3 are free leech. Now people with Gbit seedbox (1 Gbit up/down) could not match their speeds getting a 1:1 ratio if they miss even few seconds after the release in these sections.

In our case the user has to download the torrent, send it to the OP, then the op will send it to his friend, then his friend will seed it. By the time SCC would have moved on to another torrent. Its extremely difficult to seed anything here.

In simple words, unless otherwise if the user has an interface (or RSS setup), then its extremely difficult to seed in high speed trackers.

Edit: I guess the op would take the passkey and append it to the downloaded torrent (instead of getting each torrent from user). I still feel that its a risky task and not worth IMO.

@Techman :

There will not be a problem of multiple accounts on same ip as at on time only one user's account will be buffered.

Also, my friend and his colleagues as I have mentioned, have access to very high speed boxes and some are also uploaders on some very good trackers. So please don't worry about the uploads, try it and then decide...

^ Do not intend to argue, but the fact is,

Every time a torrent is buffered, the IP gets recorded in the tracker. So if the same IP is used by another account of same tracker, that too gets recorded. That's why in most of the leet trackers, the users PM staff with the IP of the seedbox they use and also mention them in their profiles.

Techman said:
^ Do not intend to argue, but the fact is,

Every time a torrent is buffered, the IP gets recorded in the tracker. So if the same IP is used by another account of same tracker, that too gets recorded. That's why in most of the leet trackers, the users PM staff with the IP of the seedbox they use and also mention them in their profiles.

I thought about this too, but thatswhy I'm interested with an guarantee if anything happens, I need new account with atleast 250 gb uploaded initially.

on this server u can up more than 10 tb if u knw how to play the game,. instead of paying 1000rs for 3 days and 1 tb

arjuntare said:

This concept is good, but the only things i can't think of how it works is multiple IP for a single account, in which case the account will be banned.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what is a passkey? ;)

Superseeder on - Waffles, What.cd, Torrentleech.org, Desitorrents, BwTorrent, IPTorrent, SCL, & a few more :p

Currently Using Seedbox/ Ripbox

Corei7 920 / 12GB RAM / 100mbit server

Works great for my uploads

This dead isnt good i think you guyz can rather buy Kimsufi mose basic dead with bandwidth limit. that would be more better than this.

This is not the first time i am seeing such thing.

You might be paying 50$ per month for this

and will charge around 65$ in total from these members :p

One of my friends also does that, Thats why i know it ;)

arjuntare said:

how can u say that u will do it in 2 or 3 days time
if u do not have leechers

@amit :

Torrents will be so selected that give the best upload speeds (generally megapacks). The ETA I have posted is much longer than actual..

REVIEW :-

My IPT was done 150 gb as asked... was done within 24 hours so pretty cool service...

i'll be interested in keeping this service for long...

now its time for bitgamer...

If I use this service you are sure I wont get banned for excessive seeding of FL's as it 1ce happened to me on RevTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back