PC Peripherals Problem with MX700

Rahul

Skilled
i have a logitech MX700 mouse ..... i have just changed its battery with 2000mAh ...... origianlly it came with 1700mAh ......

intially it needs a recharge in around 4-5 days ..... i used it for around 2years and then i have to recharge it every day, so i thot maybe battery's are gone so i got new pair (its sanyo model HR-3U 1.2v) for 250 it was open not packed .... but even now i have to rechrge it everyday ..... and sometimes while charging the contact points gets very hot .... even the lower portion of the mouse ....

i went to rashi and they said it will take 15days coz they have to send it to mumbai ..... if i it is not solved then i will it to them for repairing

on the new batteries date of manufacture is written as 02-05 ......is it 2nd month 05' or 5th month 02' ...... i am confused someone please help

Thats odd.

It may be a Fake Battery. So that could be the problem.

Plug in your old battery and see if the points get hot.

yeah the problem is there from 3-4 months .... even with the original battery contacts gets hot ...... it seems battery it not getting charged properly as when i put a fully discharge battery it is charginf in only 2-3 hours ..... :(

Help Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back