Promised refund from ebay seller- i2cworld_inc3

justmat

Disciple
I bought a Koss KSC75 headphone from the ebay seller :i2cworld_inc3
The next day I was able to re-cable my damaged Koss Portapro headphone. So II asked the seller if it were possible to cancel he order.
The reply was (pardon his/her English) :
Dear Buyer,

Thanks for your mail.

your item is not purchase due to same price difference . We will refund you the payment within 4 to 6 working days .

Let me know if at all you need more details.

Regards

- i2cworld_inc3

So I was waiting for my refund and today when I checked the item was shipped. Now, I don't want the product,
So when the delivery person comes what should I do? Is it possible to ask him to return it? or should I accept and send it back to him.. Btw, they send me that mail confirming refund 4 or 5 days back.. So they had enough time to cancel it anyway and initiate the refund.

Mostly if they've acknowledged that refund, check the tracking ID of the shipment, it'll be fake.
The product usually doesn't reach you, & you'll get your refund.
If the tracking info is genuine, Talk to their customer support numbers, they'll suggest you what to do.

Due to some strange ebay policy they'll have to show shipped by date, it happened to me once for a BlackBerry phone, same sequence of events but product never reached me. But refund did, on time.

Actually ebay is getting very irratic and fraudulant these days. I bought 2 mobile covers worth Rs 850 in October 2014. One was samsung fake and other had a different description/color than what was described on there site(blue instead of black)

I lodged the complain and after a lot of follow ups. I finally got the call from customer care that they would refund my amount in the form of coupon of Rs1000. I agreed because there was no other way. And my patience had given up after so much follow up. Then I waited and waited for the coupon. Again had to do some more follow ups and finally got the coupon for Rs1000 valid till 15th march in December 2014

After that, I tried using the coupon in feb 2015 and to my surprise it said that I have already used the coupon/ it's invalid. While I have not purchased anything from them in the intermittent period.
I again have to lodge a complain regarding the same issue and they told me to wait as they would be sending another coupon. 15 th March have already gone. Followed them up by calling and sending mails to them. But, have not got any resolution till date.

You can just imagine how pathetic there service have become. They provide fake resolutions and then they keep the matter hanging as much as they possibly can. They keep on playing games with you in the background. Its going to be the 7 month since the product was purchased back in October 2014. And seriously I don't hope to get any resolution now.

I would recommend the OP that don't accept any coupon as refund just fight hard or you would loose your money. Also, looking at there service these days. You would be lucky to get any resolution. Just make sure to use it ASAP.

Avoid buying from ebay at all cost.

Last edited:
Back