FS: Consoles Ps3 160gb + wireless controller + Batman Arkham city steelbook edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi89

Disciple
  • Product Name : Ps3 160gb (SW version : 4.31) (sold)
  • 20130325_082533.jpg
  • 20130325_082551.jpg
  • Expected Price: Rs 13000/- (including shipping + whole bundle)
  • Time & Place of Purchase: October 2011 from United Kingdom
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Reason for Sale: IN NEED OF URGENT CASH
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: 9.5/10 (yup too confident about the quality :D )
  • Accessories Included: Wireless Controller, Power Cable For Ps3 with an additional batman arkham city steelbook edition game thrown in for free.
NB : No lowballing please :) .. and i wont be keeping it for anyone as its an urgent sale, first come first served ;) and of course no separate sale, if it goes it goes as a bundle .. :)

ohk.. its in the product name if am not wrong

No it isn't. You have to power on the console, go to Settings under the XMB, System Settings from the drop down menu, browse to System Information.

The reason I've asked you is because, this is an inevitable query that any prospective buyer would eventually ask you. It is better to let them know upfront!

No it isn't. You have to power on the console, go to Settings under the XMB, System Settings from the drop down menu, browse to System Information.

The reason I've asked you is because, this is an inevitable query that any prospective buyer would eventually ask you. It is better to let them know upfront!

updated bro and yes if u r a mod, could u please update the thread title as 160gb , mixed it up with my xbox .. cheers bro n thanks for the advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back