Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Adept
1. Playstation 3 Slim 320GB
  • Condition : 8/10. Two barely noticeable dings- one at the back and one at the front and it is missing a rubber pad at the bottom, but perfect otherwise - warranty seal is intact. The pic contains a fake controller which is unfortunately giving issues with the thumbsticks (pulls towards the left randomly). I have subracted the cost of the controller from the price.
  • Contents : Original box, manual, av cables, power cable.
  • Reason for Sale : Shifting to a modded PS3.
  • Expected Price : 9500 + shipping.
2. PS3 Games
  • Resistance 1 - 350 + shipping.
  • Resistance 2 - 400 + shipping.
  • Resistance 3 - 500 + shipping.
  • Info : Selling them cause I've finished played them. Also sourced them from IVG too.
  • Condition : 8/10. Boxes aren't in good condition but the discs themselves are mint.
  • Contents : Original box, manual, disc.
Pics : http://imgur.com/a/DB19H#3

--------

COMBO OFFER : PS3 + 3 Games : 10500 + shipping

Preference to local buyers of course as shipping something this large is a pain.

Thanks,
~ RD274

Last edited:

qamartheone

Banned
Disciple
kindly hide the pic with ur mac id pls..also on a side note instead of buying a modded one why dont u get ur current ps3 downgraded ?

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Adept
kindly hide the pic with ur mac id pls..also on a side note instead of buying a modded one why dont u get ur current ps3 downgraded ?
Fixed. I got a really good offer on the modded console and that too from a trusted friend who has used it for a while. It made better sense switching to that rather than pay more, break the seal of this one and trust someone else to downgrade it.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Adept
All PMs replied. Price is not negotiable. This is a reliable slim with a large hdd, any lower and it would fall into PS3 phat pricing.

Also :
Model Number : CECH2508B 1B
Firmware Version : FW4.60

I did some research, its 90% not hackable with Rogero, but compatible with ODE.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Adept
^ Sorry, I put it on hold for a buyer earlier and he wasted a lot of time during which I lost other interested people, so not doing that again :)

Bump.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Adept
Yep. Check pm.[DOUBLEPOST=1416902017][/DOUBLEPOST]Bonus offer : 8.5k for people in Delhi. Catch is, you'll have to collect it from at 8am Delhi airport this Saturday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.