FS: Consoles PS3 slim 500GB + HDMI cable + 3 games free

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
Hi guys, I am willing to part with a minimally used (may be played like 10 games in all) PS3 ultra slim 500GB in excellent condition sporting version 4.55 update.

Please do not low ball as its reasonably priced and am looking for a quick sale.

Shipping charges are at actuals. I will need time to find out the actual shipping cost once the buyer confirms his location.

Interested people can also pick up the following games for individual prices -

Heavy rain - Sold
RDR - Sold
RDR Undead nightmare - 600
COD BLOPS II - 1600
MGS 4 - Sold
Uncharted 2 - 700
Uncharted 3 - Sold
Infamous 2 - 700
TLOU - 1000 Sold
GTA5 - 1700

Console + HDMI cable + 3 games (UC1, heavenly sword, GT5) = Sold

Pics::
box included.jpg console+controller.jpg games.jpg system on.jpgLOU and GTA.jpg

PS::
1) Any offers/suggested are expected through PM route only.
2) Local buyers preferred
3) Do not crap the thread. Trolling/crapping the thread will be ignored + reported
4) Only meaningful offers are entertained and all the PM's will be replied asap.

Last edited:
removed the version pic as I am currently in office and I cant do any gimmic with the mac id now :)

Thanks for pointing out @qamartheone[DOUBLEPOST=1403249834][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I got GTA 5 and LOU as well with me. Pics and price will be updated when I reach back home today.[DOUBLEPOST=1403272807][/DOUBLEPOST]Attached the GTA and TLOU pics with updated combined price[DOUBLEPOST=1403332937][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for the day!!

Last edited:
Hi I am taking Heavy Rain and Last Of Us. Please forward me your payment stuff.
I am in Mumbai shipping Via SPEEDPOST.

4 games mentioned in OP on hold for @NHS2008[DOUBLEPOST=1403345420][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, throwing in Heavenly sword, GT5 and UC1 for free for PS3 buyers.. OP updated accordingly

Amount for HR, MGS4, TLOU and UC3 is creditted into my account by @NHS2008. Item yet to be shipped.

The PS3 + HDMI + 3 free games as mentioned + RDR has been sold outside TE.

Once the shipment is delivered to @NHS2008, the thread will be closed. Will create a new thread for the rest of the games.[DOUBLEPOST=1403590931][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:: Shipped the consignment. Provided the shipment number to @NHS2008

Last edited:
Amount for HR, MGS4, TLOU and UC3 is creditted into my account by @NHS2008. Item yet to be shipped.

The PS3 + HDMI + 3 free games as mentioned + RDR has been sold outside TE.

Once the shipment is delivered to @NHS2008, the thread will be closed. Will create a new thread for the rest of the games.[DOUBLEPOST=1403590931][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:: Shipped the consignment. Provided the shipment number to @NHS2008

Received the games in TOP condition. Nicely packed in bubble-wrap! feedback given. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back