PS4 Games Sharing through PSN account

amit25589

Disciple
Hi guys ,

Opening a Thread for finding people having common interests in PS 4 games sharing through PSN account .
I have Star wars game .

Buying new games would be possible on sharing basis .

All users will get games installed on their ps4 once we share our PSN account details .

New games would be purchased on money sharing basis .

Looking out for 5 People . Preferably form Mumbai .

Please PM me someone who has common interests.

I don't think it will be possible to share games among more than 2 users...
Since the way it works is that suppose you have a game for "Account 1" then in any PS4 where you login with "Account 1", you can access the game. However at any point of time only one person can login into "Account 1".. If the account has been logged in any other PS4 at the same time, then it would be automatically logged off..
The other way is if you activate "Account 1" as the primary account on any PS4 then other accounts in the same PS4 would have access to the games from "Account 1" but again "Account 1" can be the primary account of only 1 PS4..

So to share digital games between 2 accounts, you need to make the other guy's account as a primary account on your PS4..

This is what I have understood after a lot of research.. May be experienced users can provide more info on this..

Hi swagat i know multiple ppl cant acess the game at same time . But there aint any better option in case of physically sharing games also u cannot play multiple games at same time .Atleast by sharing with 5 ppl u can make any account primary and acess the games .

No.. I don't think you are getting the point.. Any PSN account can be the primary account for only 1 PS4 console at any given point of time.. So you cannot make that account as primary account on 5 different PS4s..
What I have done is to create a US based PSN account which is primary account on my PS4, then I have created an indian PSN account which I have as secondary on my PS4.. Now all digital games in the US account is accessible in my PS4 using the indian account.. Finally I have shared this US account with a friend who has set up this US PSN account as a secondary on his PS4.. So he plays the games on the US account directly by logging into the US account..
So at the same point of time only 1 person can access a particular PSN account.. Multiple logins are not possible..

I know that but you can add 5 accounts in one ps4 and make any of them as primary . And you can also change the primary account . For ex i have fifa game . And you have call of duty . If i make your account as primary on my ps4 i can play call of duty . But at the same account shd not be primary on your ps4 . We can atleast try this . I too have my ps 4 registered on two accounts on on US and one one indian . I Have star wars and looking to buy far crt primal .[DOUBLEPOST=1455619627][/DOUBLEPOST]You can make your indian account as primary again . Just search for a youtube video on same .[DOUBLEPOST=1455619691][/DOUBLEPOST]You can now make your indian account primary also . Search for youtube video on same . We can talk on phone if you need help on same .[DOUBLEPOST=1455619884][/DOUBLEPOST]Play PS4 games on two consoles with one license &…:

Last edited:
Yes.. thats what I have mentioned.. only 2 parties can share that way..
Only I can make ur account as primary on my PS4.. A 3rd guy can't make ur account as his primary account..
Considering your example, suppose I have added ur psn account as primary in my ps4, yes I can play fifa on other accounts on my ps4.. But if a 3rd guy also has added your psn account in his ps4, you and him wont be able to play the game at the same time.. Only one person can be logged into your account at any point of time..
So sharing with 5 people is not possible.. Only 2 persons can share..
I'm doing it currently with one of my friends..

I
Yes.. thats what I have mentioned.. only 2 parties can share that way..
Only I can make ur account as primary on my PS4.. A 3rd guy can't make ur account as his primary account..
Considering your example, suppose I have added ur psn account as primary in my ps4, yes I can play fifa on other accounts on my ps4.. But if a 3rd guy also has added your psn account in his ps4, you and him wont be able to play the game at the same time.. Only one person can be logged into your account at any point of time..
So sharing with 5 people is not possible.. Only 2 persons can share..
I'm doing it currently with one of my friends..

I think no of guys have nothing to do with it . If u can co ordinate with each other properly .

Back