Psp 3004

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_unleashed

I KNOW NOTHING
Adept
Hi, guys I want to sell my PSP 3004 which is lying UNUSED(10months old, 2months warranty remaining), Its is pristine condition as i always used it with a screen guard and a crystal case from day one... so you will not find a single scratch on the body. I lost the box and the bill but i have the warranty card and accessories like original charger, data cable and mannual. Its has 6.20 Firmware and is loaded with PRO-B4 permanent firmware to run homebrews. It can be downgraded to 5.03 if wanted as i have tried myself to do so and it was successful and its a 03g model.

Ps. The original charger is repaired and is working fine without any issues.

I am also giving one original umd of Burnout Lengends and one 4gb original Sony memory card with the psp.

Reason for sale:- Completed only two games and since then lying unused and i already have a Xbox 360 and a PS3 so dont need it anymore now.

PICS

ImageShack Album - 3 images

SOLD

Interested buyers contact me via pm or call me on 9870020401

Please dont crap on my thread and dont lowball on the cost.:mad:

Thank you.

i dont mean to disturb ur sale
just thought i would inform u that psp 3000 prices have been slashed to $129.99 w.e.f 27th Feb 2011
its only a matter of days before prices drop in india as well
its highly advisable that u sell it fast otherwise u wont get anything for it

new psp3004 cost 7,990 with 1yr warranty+ 1 cricket game free... whats special abt ur psp?

rahter u keep it n use it while u travel .... :)

A new PSP comes with only a charger. Which means no USB cable, no cover, no scratch guard, no internal/external memory, no USB cable. Plus newer PSPs are likely to be unhackable.

7.5k for a 10/10 condition PSP and accessories is pretty good imo.

^^ thanks for supporting and i am now also including one more og battery with the psp so therefore in totall 3 battery's 2 og and 1 fake.

can i ask why u r having extra 1 Og n 1 Fake battery
N ya New Psp comes in 6990/- with 1 yr warranty
N nw this Psp is out of warranty (bought in April 2010)
N Charger is also repaired one
N no one is gona play Game on UMD since it is hackable
Right

i do not want to low ball but a new one costs 7.2 k[checked in heera panna with shivam eletronics].would advice you to change to the appropriate price coz basically you are ripping off a member who wont have sufficient knowledge about the product and may actually pay that price.

ps- even with the accesories its still overpriced.the fake charger costs peanuts if you visit lammy.its still a ripoff in my opinion for a psp which has just 2 months warranty.basically you are offering a 1 year old psp for more than a price of a new one! and the accesories you are giving cost nowt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back