PSP Slim 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
A friend in needs to buy a PSP 2000 . needs to be in good condition and with a CFW.;)

Item needs to be shipped to me in Mumbai Or the to the friend who has moved to Chennai for his PG course.

PM your offers.

Got a PSP phat fully modded the analog stick works only in 2 directions rest everything works fine also you can play games using the directional stick. as per the condition i have a screen protector that i placed it from day 1 so no scratches and minor ones on the back which can hardly be seen as i use a case... have the remote also of the PSP also box and manuals available. if intrested please reply will quote the price

d_boy said:
Got a PSP phat fully modded the analog stick works only in 2 directions rest everything works fine also you can play games using the directional stick. as per the condition i have a screen protector that i placed it from day 1 so no scratches and minor ones on the back which can hardly be seen as i use a case... have the remote also of the PSP also box and manuals available. if intrested please reply will quote the price

plz pm me th price...thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back