FS: Consoles psp slim and lite modded cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilmugali

Disciple
Product: psp slim and lite modded
Condition : good 7.8/10
warranty : none
price: 5000/- now 4500/- 4200/- 4000/- final price drop 3500/- no more drop in price.

around 14mnths old
reason for sale: my younger bro used it always but now hes stuck to pc gaming hence the sale
accs provided : usb charger 8gb memcard and pouch
condition : used
local pickup is always welcome open to shipping as well

srry fr crappy pic taken frm bb8520 pm fr details .

pics

29fa6qa.jpg

23tjj8g.jpg

Not to crap on your sale but asking for 5K for more than a year old PSP is to much wishful thinking. I barely managed around 3.5K when i sold my PSP. Had to include a bunch of accessories to convince the buyer. Still he acted like a b**ch and tried last minute negotiations during pick up. :facepalm:

^^ i think ur suggestion and my sale are two differnt things..and psp slim modded goes for this rate only u can check the sale thread..im open to sensible offers else will sell to local game shop.

i have a bb8520 dont have a good camera so u can decide it frm these pics i guess.
if ur frm mumbai u can check personally and decide.

- - - Updated - - -

2rzubsl.jpg

9asupe.jpg

i use a 8520 personally and it is capable of shooting much bttr pics.....so plz.... put some clearer pics (shooting outdoor will help and do not try macros please).... it is very difficult to observe the physical condition of the console from the pics u hv posted....

hahaha, you were ready to shoot me when i suggested you 3.5K price initially. And here you are, almost near that price yourself. :lol:

@nikhiljabeen - Since you bought this 14 Months back I guess it you have a PSP 3000 and not PSP 2000 (Slim and Lite). In case it is a PSP 2000 and has a permanent mod then hang in there. You might get a better price as well. If it is a PSP 3000 with a temporary mod then you can try reverting to OFW and list it at IVG as well.
Good Luck Mate.
@Jason Bourne - If you ain't buying stop crying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back