Pune- E8200 @ 7975 in stock, E8400 IC

techie_007

Skilled
Hi Folks,

I was just chatting with my dealer and turns out he has the E8200 in stock if anyone is interested.

He quoted me 7975 for a single piece. The price will probably be less for multiple pieces.
Also, if you can get me a lower quote i can probably get him to match/better it :eek:hyeah:

In case anyone is interested let me know.

Also if ppl are still interested in the E8400 i can prob ask him to get those too.

Thanks

P.S.: Dont ask me stuff like stepping etc cos i dont know. Just asked him in general. I m not buying one, for now at least. :)

Dunno how many people would really be interested cuz i had checked here in sp road a couple of days back and one shop was giving it for 8k+tax. I didnt ask around in many shops neither did i bargain.

What im saying is unless the difference is 500+ or so i guess one would rahter just buy it locally..

Just my opinion :)

@Ank1t: Like i said, i posted cos it seemed decent in pricin etc. i saw ppl being quoted 8100 for the same recently :p so at least for pune folks its good buy. n this is a 0 profit thing from my side. Anyone in pune can just get my ref n goto the dealer n get watever u want with bill n everything :)

So its more of an FYI in case some1 is interested :)

@vivek punjabi: hold on, i ll check. he wont ship. i ll ve to do it. lemme kno if ur cool with it. shippin @ actuals watever mode u pick :cool2:
EDIT: just called him up n he ll ask n let me kno 2moro morn :)

^ yeah i know that man! Just gave my opinion on the same :) I know that you'r just helping people here.. Anyway, lets see how many come forward :)

@techie: can you post or PM me the contact info and address of your dealer in Pune... I am looking to build a new quad-core PC soon and would like to check prices of various parts not just the CPU...

does this guy just sell parts (CPU only) or also do full assembly? does he sell LCD monitors too?

vishalrao said:
@techie: can you post or PM me the contact info and address of your dealer in Pune... I am looking to build a new quad-core PC soon and would like to check prices of various parts not just the CPU...

does this guy just sell parts (CPU only) or also do full assembly? does he sell LCD monitors too?

YGPM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back