Punjab National Bank Internet Banking Query

MohitPreet

Skilled
so , i was trying to login to my pnb internet banking site , i enter my log in id , then i enter the password provided , but i get this weird message , its asking me to register for IBS key number , ok , fine
even after selecting yes or no either of them i get redirected to the log in screen every time ,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

any one has any idea what is this and how to get over with it , i tried both i FF4 and IE9

ok , will try later , btw did you ever face this problem before or were you able to get it in one go

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i think it has been more than 180 days since the password came in , so might be that the password has expired , now how to get the password again , is there any link to request for new password online without IBS since its not generated as of now , or will i have to go to bank to request for new password , any online form available for so ??

i think it has been more than 180 days since the password came in , so might be that the password has expired , now how to get the password again , is there any link to request for new password online without IBS since its not generated as of now , or will i have to go to bank to request for new password , any online form available for so ??

They hardly process online requests, make request in local branch then collect password after 15 days.

Back