purplle.com feedback

Kuantum

Adept
Placed online order on 15th May. Got a confirmation email immediately.

Now the journey starts. On 19th May I receive an email stating that the order has been delayed and if it is not shipped by 22nd May it will cancelled and fully refunded. The email also advises me to suggest an alternative products for those which are not available.

On 25th May email from CEO states that Purplle is in transition and to bear with them for this period. So I decide to share their burden for their transition.

On 3rd June another email from customer service stating that order is on hold and items are not available with their partners. At this point I realise that these people were accepting orders solely on basis of their partnership and accepting orders for items not in stock !!!

Obviously decided to apply for a refund. Their number would just ring and answering voice would just loop with message that no one was available to take calls. Although I got a SMS apologising for the missed call. So sent an email for a refund. No refund happened for few days and no response to email. After a few days I call customer services again but no one answers. In the evening got a call informing that the order will be shipped in the next 2 to 3 days. The items were delivered approximately 1 week after this call. Still out of the 7 items ordered one item is still not delivered. It took nearly 40 days after the date of order for order to arrive. Voice line quality to customer service was the worst I've seen among all the customer services.

Moral of the story: I would advise buyers to confirm stock availability before placing online orders and not to trust the "in stock" online status. So as to save yourself in the future from entertaining false promises and ignored customer refund requests.

There are better sites. Experienced something similar last month, with order being delayed for over a fortnight. Demanded a cancellation and refund, and that took close to 3 weeks again. Would definitely advise members to exercise caution.

Back