PC Peripherals Push/Pull Related suggestions for Thermaltake Core P6

Mainak777

Disciple
Hi.. i need some suggestions regarding Fans intake and Exhaust position in my Core P6 cabinet..

I have total 13 fans.. I am planning to use 3 fans in front and 3 Fans on right side as intake/ pull air into cabinet .. And 3 fans with rad on top , 1 fan at back and 3 fans at bottom as exhaust or push air from case configuration..

Is this good to maintain goid airflow in the case ? Any other suggestions?

I have attached a Picture of my desired configuration

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-222645_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220316-222645_YouTube.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 1,661
Hi.. i need some suggestions regarding Fans intake and Exhaust position in my Core P6 cabinet..

I have total 13 fans.. I am planning to use 3 fans in front and 3 Fans on right side as intake/ pull air into cabinet .. And 3 fans with rad on top , 1 fan at back and 3 fans at bottom as exhaust or push air from case configuration..

I have attached a Picture of my desired configuration

Thanks in advance
Your setup with all the rgb fans is looking super awesome and even the cable management is good.

Its not mine... i was checking youtube build for similar components.. i am planning to do similar setup
Then ask the members here who put their builds on show off section as everybody has done excellent cable management which I am not able to do until now. I envy them a lot because I always take professional help and they mess up the cable management.

Then ask the members here who put their builds on show off section as everybody has done excellent cable management which I am not able to do until now. I envy them a lot because I always take professional help and they mess up the cable management.
Cable management will be hard with 13 fans

Cable management will be hard with 13 fans
Then you should an full atx case that can accommodate all 13 fans or else try to fit with any budget mid case. Then it will be a tight fit and of course cable management will be hard as you might need extra fan and argb connector hubs that will increase the overall cost also.

This is why with my budget I never dared to mess with my present setup but drool over the builds showcased in the show off section that somebody I too might get accomplish good cable management. Until then I drool over the builds.

Then you should an full atx case that can accommodate all 13 fans or else try to fit with any budget mid case. Then it will be a tight fit and of course cable management will be hard as you might need extra fan and argb connector hubs that will increase the overall cost also.

This is why with my budget I never dared to mess with my present setup but drool over the builds showcased in the show off section that somebody I too might get accomplish good cable management. Until then I drool over the builds.
I have rgb and argb hubs comes with fans .. also splitters ..but thats lot of cables plus argb psu cables needs argb headers too ..p6 can fit all 13 fans without issue..only cable management will be hard

I have rgb and argb hubs comes with fans .. also splitters ..but thats lot of cables plus argb psu cables needs argb headers too ..p6 can fit all 13 fans without issue..only cable management will be hard
Yes truly
You need a lot of zip ties to tie the cables. Make sure that they match the color of the cables I unfortunately bought blue color zip ties.

You're putting exhaust on bottom? Heat rises to the top. Rear and top should be exhausts. Front, side, and bottom should be intakes.

You're putting exhaust on bottom? Heat rises to the top. Rear and top should be exhausts. Front, side, and bottom should be intakes.
Did you check the screenshot? Is not they using exhaust on bottom? I am confused with side and bottom fans.. rest i am good

I don't see any point in putting exhaust on bottom. You need to get hot air away from the PC. Best way to do it is by throwing it out of top side. Let front, side, and bottom pull the cool air in. Honestly front fans won't be doing much since it is glass front. Most of the intake work will be done by bottom and side fans.

Check these guides if you want to.

I don't see any point in putting exhaust on bottom. You need to get hot air away from the PC. Best way to do it is by throwing it out of top side. Let front, side, and bottom pull the cool air in. Honestly front fans won't be doing much since it is glass front. Most of the intake work will be done by bottom and side fans.

Check these guides if you want to.

Thank you for the help and suggestions..

Whats your thinking for push/pull setup for the rad on top? If the space is there

What do you mean by high airflow? Fans from Noctua, Cooler Master etc already go at 1200-1800RPM. How much faster do you want them to be? :oops:

What do you mean by high airflow? Fans from Noctua, Cooler Master etc already go at 1200-1800RPM. How much faster do you want them to be? :oops:
I have different cfm fans.. from 45_50 cfm and some are 55cfm above... which shall i put in front as intake?

There are some very faster fans available at performancepc.com check them once but they might be from unknown manufacturers also.

I have different cfm fans.. from 45_50 cfm and some are 55cfm above... which shall i put in front as intake?
55 as you'd want to push in as much air as possible.

But honestly bro, don't get into so much technical stuff tbh. Especially when you're going to have 9 intake fans.
There are some very faster fans available at performancepc.com check them once but they might be from unknown manufacturers also.
Honestly I'd advise against getting caught up in so much technical stuff for trivial things like case fans. That's how we end up paying more for stuff that doesn't make that much difference.

I would say make the rad in front with pull so it can have fresh cool air and fans on top with push config to move out hot air.....think of the airflow how you want it

I've seen a few vids where they suggest having a radiator at the top, with top and rear fans as exhaust and front, bottom, and side fans should be intake. Don't go too deep then you'll have to start calculating for the volume of airflow

Back