Q9550 | Biostar T-Power I45 | G.Skill 2*2GB GBPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freaky

ex-Mod
Before anyone starts getting excited, processor and board sold already :p Thread started to document the same

[Strike]Q9550 - E0 Stepping : Rs. 6500 shipped[/Strike] - Sold to memnom

Has warranty till September '11 (Presume Intel gives 3 yrs warranty ?). Bill available and will be provided

[Strike]Biostar T-Power I45 : Rs. 3500 shipped[/Strike] - Sold to itzmydamnlyf

No idea on warranty since I bought it off TE and did not bother checking on the same. No bill was acquired then and hence none will be provided :p

Payment received for both the above components. Pending shipment from my end

[Strike]G.Skill F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK (DD2-1066 CL5) : Rs. 2700 shipped[/Strike] - Sold to Saiyan

Bought from TE about 6 ~ 7 months back. Please note that warranty can be claimed in case the sticks go bad by shipping them to G.Skill in Taiwan. Gannu had done the same with his G.Skill PI Blacks and received replacements. So, do not crap about warranty here.

Pics:

EDIT: Processor shipped to memnom and tracking number passed on

Update: Processor received by memnom and confirmed as working fine. iTrust ratings exchanged. MOBO shipped to itzmydamnlyf today

dude...how can you sell the processor without giving us a chance!!!!!...i was so interested!!!!

Awww... Crap !! I had posted in someone's WTB thread and received lot of PMs after which the deal was finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back