Queries related to Rapidshare premium

raksrules

Elite
I have a few queries related to rapidshare premium.

1. Which is the lowest and monthly plan of rapidshare ?
2. As a starter which plan should i go for to first try out RS Premium ?
3. What are rapidpoints?
4. Do we get rapidpoints in the course of that month and if yes how ?
5. Is there any download limit for the monthly account ?
6. Apart from directly getting the account using the rapidshare website, is there any other option like a reseller or anything that may give us better deal or anything ?
7. If i have a RS premium, will i be able to use Flashget (which i use currently) to schedule downloads and also download at full speed leveraging my full available bandwidth ?

TIA

raksrules said:
I have a few queries related to rapidshare premium.

3. What are rapidpoints?
6. Apart from directly getting the account using the rapidshare website, is there any other option like a reseller or anything that may give us better deal or anything ?
7. If i have a RS premium, will i be able to use Flashget (which i use currently) to schedule downloads and also download at full speed leveraging my full available bandwidth ?

TIA

1. Rapidshare has monthly, six months and One year plan
2. You can go for one month plan first to test it and then move on for longer period if you are satisfied with it.
3. Rapidpoints are points that you get when someone downloads a file that you have uploaded to your account. They can be converted to create/extend premium account.
4. You get rapidpoints if someone downloads a file that is uploaded to your account as a 'free' user. (The downloader should not be a premium account holder)
5. Yes there is a download limit. But it depends. (Check with your reseller)
6. Yes there are many resellers out there and you can get a good deal. e.g. you can get a one month RS account from Rs.200 - Rs.400
7. Yes you can use any downloader that you want and queue/schedule your downloads just like you do for direct links.

Hope that helps :hap2:

- 1 month plan for ~$10/month

- Yeah, off course, it's way better than using Free

3. What are rapidpoints?

- These are the points you get if someone downloads the file you updated as a free user.

- Yes, Explained above.

- It's 150GB/month

- RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

- Yeah, go to Tools - Options - Site Manager, then click on Add, in URL put http://*.rapidshare.com/* (try this, I was using same link). Check the option Login Server and enter your RS username and password. It will work fine.. :)

Can anyone here suggest me any reseller who can provide me one account at economical rates ?

I checked the Indian resellers and their price is 600 rupees per month :(

raksrules said:
Can anyone here suggest me any reseller who can provide me one account at economical rates ?
Yes, there’s a guy called Hari who sells one month accounts at just Rs. 200 per month. I’ve dealt with him and he’s very reliable. The accounts are also genuine. Just give him a call (on the number I’ve sent you in a private message) and ask him for it. You’ll have to recharge a cellphone number he gives you for Rs. 200 and he’ll sent you the details as soon as he receives it. Works like a charm. Enjoy your RapidShare account.

[P.S.: Although I have dealt with him and I am confident that he is a genuine dealer and absolutely do not expect anything to go wrong, please do not blame me just in case something does. And don’t ask me to help you with it either. I don’t know him personally and cannot be held responsible for it if something goes awry. That said, I assure you nothing will.]

Back