Query related to change in Passport Office

honest1

Skilled
Guys, quick query.
My last passport was issued at Rajasthan since I was residing in that state at that time. The passport is expired (around 6 months before). Now I want to apply for re-issue as I have currently residing in Mumbai but I am getting following message that my userID is tied up with Jaipur RPO and I need to go there only.
I called password helpline and they are telling me to create new user ID and then apply from there.

My only concern is whether it is fine to create multiple user ID or this will be flagged somwhere ?

1728555413581.png

Creating a new id is not an issue, they will have all records including your previous applications. I have shifted cities/states and was able to apply in the new PSK without issues.

Last edited:
@honest1 if i am reading the text correctly it only says you will not be able to change the office AFTER you save the application... just try filling application all the way including selecting your current preferred office location and see if it allows you? i guess you dont need to create new ID...

@honest1 if i am reading the text correctly it only says you will not be able to change the office AFTER you save the application... just try filling application all the way including selecting your current preferred office location and see if it allows you? i guess you dont need to create new ID...
Since I had previous applications processed under this ID, its not allowing me to change the office.

Back