Audio Question about pl21 & fiio e3?

ankxxs

Adept
Hello Friends, I have a problem but its much more of a question. I bought Pl21 & fiio e3 from mediahome today for my sister . But the thing is that she uses it with her corby plus phone & when both Pl21 & e3 are attached & played @ full volume there is problem in listening songs as the songs stop & play, songs don't run smoothly but just one point below that they run smoothly. Plz help me in solving this query.
Thank you

^ First of all it's better to avoid using any amps with devices like phone which work on RF frequency . It causes disturbance during calls/ incoming or outgoing messages.

The Fiio E3 is the worst when it comes to causing interference as it does not have any gain (volume ) control . If amp was really necessary , you should have gone for an E5. Best is to avoid using amps with phones.

THanks for enlighting me about that.:)
But question still remains the same that y is it workin fine till 13th volume point(14 is the maximum volume point in corby plus) & song is played @ 14th point evrything gets crappy:(

FaH33m said:
^ First of all it's better to avoid using any amps with devices like phone which work on RF frequency . It causes disturbance during calls/ incoming or outgoing messages.
The Fiio E3 is the worst when it comes to causing interference as it does not have any gain (volume ) control . If amp was really necessary , you should have gone for an E5. Best is to avoid using amps with phones.

^Because the total gain on the phone + the amp might be too much for the earphone to handle .

You might end up damaging the IEMs as well as your ears with so much volume :|

Thank u:) but its heart breaking:mad:
FaH33m said:
^Because the total gain on the phone + the amp might be too much for the earphone to handle .

You might end up damaging the IEMs as well as your ears with so much volume :|

I tried it too and faced the same issue though sound output is not that much which can damage the earphones. Don't know what a weird problem is this.

Well don't knw abt the damage part after only 15 hrs of burn in there is good amount of difference in the sound quality:) & with amp it goes bass crazy oin the head.

Well in this case we can't do any thing because amplifier chip has some certain value for accept audio signals ,if signals cross that barrier then every thing get noisy. so just maintain your volume at 13.

Back