R9 5900 + Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Query

Earlier, I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to go black or white, but for a change decided on white and the Corsair 4000d white is pretty good too. The black 4000d's glass panel is a tad too tinted (maybe that's not a bad thing). But looks like I'm still on the fence and it'll probably come down to what's available (currently only white in PCStudio) when I'm actually buying. Imma go look for other people's build in this case to see what I like better.
Found any Phanteks that you like yet?

Last edited:
Recently bought two ryzen 3900XT processors. one has Kraken X63 AIO and another one has Noctua D15 AM4 SE. To my surprise, D15 is performing very well than the Kraken water cooling. Kraken was reaching 90 plus degrees , so I had to decrease the processor power to 99%, which brought down the performance little, but its worth in keeping the processor temperature below 75 degrees. Rendering difference was 2-3 seconds. So its not going to be a major problem.

On the other hand, D15 is keeping the system temperature below 80 degree even at 100% processor power. The only thing between the two setups is I m keeping the D15 system out from the cabinet, while the Kraken system is kept in Lian Li mesh II RGB case.

I will vote for D15 especially AM4 special edition one.

Back