FS: Others RAEGR MagFix Arc M1050 [3-in-1] 23W Mag-Safe Compatible Wireless Charging Stand Compatible with iPhone 15/14/13/12 Series, Apple Watch Series [Ultra 2

Abhinav Rakesh

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
DelhiNCR
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 22, 2024
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
11 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required

RAEGR MagFix Arc M1050 [3-in-1] 23W Mag-Safe Compatible Wireless Charging Stand Compatible with iPhone 15/14/13/12 Series, Apple Watch Series [Ultra 2/9/8/7/SE], AirPods Pro, Aluminum Uni-Body Design

By mistake purchased this even though I wanted to have a charger which supports Samsung S24 Ultra.
Working absolutely fine. Never used when came to know that it is specific to apple; Can charge all 3 devices at once. iPhone, Watch and Airpods.
The Airpod section is strong enough to charge another phone although it will charge slow.

Comes with Box and USB-C cable, No Adapter
Shipping included in cost.

Attachments

• Raegr Invoice.pdf
    75.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3729.JPG
    IMG_3729.JPG
    251.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3725.JPG
    IMG_3725.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3726.JPG
    IMG_3726.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3727.JPG
    IMG_3727.JPG
    266.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3728.JPG
    IMG_3728.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 59
You can stick one of these magnetic rings on your S24 and then it will charge at 15W on the phone section of this charger. Android and iphone both use the 15W Qi standard so this is safe and is as good as buying a "android" wireless charger.

Android earbuds probably charge already on this charger, as they are based on the standard 5W Qi charging. The watch won't work though because every manufacturer has a proprietary wireless charging tech.

You can stick one of these magnetic rings on your S24 and then it will charge at 15W on the phone section of this charger. Android and iphone both use the 15W Qi standard so this is safe and is as good as buying a "android" wireless charger.

Android earbuds probably charge already on this charger, as they are based on the standard 5W Qi charging. The watch won't work though because every manufacturer has a proprietary wireless charging tech.
i thought of it already but watch is not going to charge hence the top charging pad is as good as none to me. I wanted to have a one stop solution to be placed on my desk. sticking a magnetic ring on my phone is not something that i like to do. :)
Price drop 2000 including shipping.

Back